𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Thankfully Roman had gone through half the week without snapping

Thankfully Roman had gone through half the week without snapping. Hei had just been giving him attention whenever he wanted it, being intimacy or just him wanting to play.

Hei felt like she was doing a pretty good job, at least in terms of keeping him happy. She had a feeling it wouldn't be long until he eventually lost it, though. And that's exactly what happened, the ONE day they decided to leave the house that week.

They were doing some early Christmas shopping, just getting presents for each other. That meant they had to do their shopping separately, with Roman already having done his and had Hei's presents in the backseat. He sat in the driver's seat with his eyes closed. He just wished this stupid moon would go away. It was really hard, keeping himself together mentally like this. He would probably destroy everything around him if he had lost Hei. He began to think about work, wondering if they would ask about why he had been off for so long. Surely, he wasn't the only werewolf in the entire franchise, right? He hoped he wouldn't have an outburst because the fans would surely hear about it.

His phone suddenly rang and he instantly picked it up, knowing it was Hei. "Wassup, Babygirl?" Roman asked, leaning a hand on the steering wheel. Hei seemed.. nervous. And that instantly put Roman on edge. "Um.. t-there's this guy following me around the store and.. he keeps trying to show me sex toys. I'm o-on my way to the register to pay, I just want you to stay on the phone with me.." She whimpered. Roman's blood boiled. "I fucking told you I didn't want you going in there by yourself." He growled in a deep voice. "Roman, do NOT come in here, Please. I just want you to stay on the phone with me. I can handle myself, okay?" Hei begged. Roman sighed heavily and bounced his leg anxiously.

He wanted so badly to go in this store and rip this dude's limbs off, but he knew he couldn't. "Um.. Sir? I'm honestly getting really uncomfortable with you showing me those things. I've already told you that I have a werewolf for a boyfriend and I don't want him to come in here." Roman didn't like the fact that Hei had to stand up for herself like that. He was her mate for fuck's sake, HE was supposed to be the one standing up for her.  Roman snarled again, rubbing his head in attempt to calm himself. He listened closely, only to hear the guy respond. "I bet you I'm better than your boyfriend, Doll. Let me take you out and I swear you won't regret it." Roman slammed his fist on the console and hung up the phone, quickly taking his seatbelt off. He got out of the car, slamming the door and shaking the car a little.

Hei's heart dropped when she realized Roman hung up. "Ro..? Roman..?!" She began to shake, immediately walking past the guy and heading to the front of the store. A very pissed off Roman Reigns stormed into the store just as Hei made it to the cashier. "Roman!" She stepped in front of him, her hand on his chest. "Who was it." Roman asked, glaring at her very intensely. "It doesn't matter, Roman, it's fine. Please, let's just pay for this stuff so we can get to the grocery store, okay?" Hei held his hand, rubbing his chest with her free hand. "Who, the fuck, was it, Hei." Roman glowered, pushing her hands away. Hei glanced at the guy, who stood looking bewildered. Roman immediately pushed Hei to the side and stormed toward the guy. "Roman, No! Stop, I'm not going to let you do this!" Hei tried to grab his arm, but she obviously wasn't able to hold back the 265 pound mass of muscle.

Roman roughly shoved the guy into the merchandise behind him, knocking several things off the shelf. "Don't you ever talk to my mate like that again, you hear me?" The guy didn't respond, still in shock. Roman manhandled the guy, lifting him off the ground and slamming him into the wall as he snarled. Hei jogged over, pushing against Roman's chest again. "Come on, Ro, Please! You've taught him a lesson, that's enough!" She yelped when she was pushed away again. "Get BACK." Roman hissed before throwing the guy to the ground, standing over him. "Okay,
Okay!! I'm sorry, man, just stop already! Please!" The guy cowered, holding his hands up. Roman wasn't done. No, he was still fuming. He looked to the large window and then back at the guy. "Roman. You better not. Don't you dare!" Hei tried yet again to pull her massive boyfriend off, but to no avail. Roman pulled the guy up by his hair and picked him up, ready to throw him through the window.

Until Hei stood in front of the window. "I said NO." She frowned. "Hei.." Roman sighed and dropped the guy. "Can you let me do my job here, I'm trying to teach him a lesson." She didn't respond, still staring at him firmly. Roman's jaw tightened. "Fine.." He suddenly turned and stomped on the guy's crotch. The man screamed out in obvious pain, trying to remove Roman's foot. "I want you to remember this pain every single time you even TRY to think about my girl." Roman stomped even harder before kicking him and grabbing Hei's arm, walking away while the guy writhed in pain.

He stopped in front of the cashier, who slowly picked up the phone to call the police. Roman reached over and pushed the phone to the floor, glaring at the guy. "We'll be leaving. Ring this up. Now." He spoke in a commanding tone. The cashier nodded and began to quickly scan the items. Hei rubbed her face, sighing heavily. Roman slipped one hand into his pocket and casually began playing in her hair as if nothing had happened. "You should let me brush this out, Babygirl." He said, smoothing her bangs out of her face. "Not now, Roman. Please.." Hei shook her head. Roman finally came back to his senses, slowly moving his hand when he realized he had upset Hei. He frowned and looked down in shame. It really was true that an Alpha's mate really had an influence on them.

———

"The Blood Moon is almost over, Hei... I'll be back to normal soon, I promise. I'm so sorry for putting you through all this.." Roman said as he and Hei sat back to back, wrapping each other's gifts. "It's not your fault, Roman." Hei sighed. Closing his eyes so he didn't see his gifts, he crawled over and leaned in to kiss Hei's cheek, but ended up missing completely. "Fuck." He pouted. Hei giggled, cupping his chin and kissing him. "What's with you and all these kisses, hm?" Hei asked. "I'm a kisser, Baby." Roman turned and continued to wrap his presents for Hei.

(Sorry, y'all! This one is a TIIINY bit shorter than usual, but Romie and Hei will finally be back in business and start a new plotline in the next part! I'm actually really excited about this and I hope you all are as well! Small reminder to PLEASE, pretty please vote and comment if you enjoyed it! I do genuinely enjoy writing these stories and it makes me happy when people read them, so thanks for reading, everyone! It means more than you know. 💙💙)