𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢

"How have I never known that's what you call Smackdown?" Hei asked as she walked down the halls with Roman

"How have I never known that's what you call Smackdown?" Hei asked as she walked down the halls with Roman. "That goes to show that you actually do just stare at my muscles instead of listening to what I say." Roman snickered as they entered catering. He was in his ring gear since he actually had a match that night. "Ro, you know you shouldn't eat before you go out there and fight. That's like the number one way to make yourself puke." Hei shook her head. "And that's not true! I listen! Sometimes.." She defended herself. "Hei, you're my secretary, you get paid to listen to me. If you're not listening then that's not very Ucey of you." Roman, seemingly ignoring her warning, grabbed a plate and began to fill up on snacks. "Did you seriously just use the Ucey thing on me, Roman?" Hei crossed her arms.

"I did. I've been waiting forever to finally sneak one in there." He chuckled. "Who's the one not listening now, you can't eat before you go out there, you'll make yourself sick!" Hei stepped in front of him before he could grab anymore. "Girl, this isn't for now, it's for the hotel." Roman scoffed. "Why don't we just order whatever is in the hotel..?" Hei raised a brow. "I've been to that hotel before, the food is shit." Roman finished filling up the plate with as much as he could fit and wrapped it up so it could be safely transported.

———

Once they were done in Catering, Hei was instructed to take the food back to the locker room, when she ran into John Cena and Kevin Owens, Roman and Sami's rivals.

"Kevin, why are you giving her a dirty look,
What'd she do?" Cena asked as they both leaned against the wall. "She's with Roman. Granted, she's not bitchy like the rest of The Bloodline but she's still with them, so I don't exactly like her." Kevin replied, pouting. "What?! No way Roman has someone like her in the Bloodline. They're all.. mean looking and she's just... cute!" John watched her in confusion. "I know! She'd literally be so much better with anyone else, she just.. doesn't fit in with the Bloodline." Kevin shook his head.

Hei whipped around, facing them both. "Excuse me! Do either of you know which way Roman's locker room is?!" She asked. Kevin suddenly had an idea. "We'll take you to it!" He offered a smile, which lured Hei to come closer. The two men began walking.. and it wasn't to Roman's locker room.

They instead took her to Adam Pierce's office. "Hey, Pierce." Kevin spoke, a smug look on his face. "Why don't we raise the stakes for the match?" He started. That was when Hei realized what was going on. "Oh, nonono, whatever your idea is, please drop it. Roman is a werewolf." Hei shook her head. "Come on, you don't want to hang out with us instead of.. them?" Kevin asked. "No. The Bloodline is my family. I'm not giving them up, even if it is to hang out with John Cena." Hei sighed. "Look, Owens, I'm probably saving your life right now. You have no idea what Roman is really capable of when it comes to me." She explained. Kevin sat for a second before sighing. "Well, thanks for telling us he's a werewolf. Now I know you hang out with a bunch of fleabags." He snickered and left the office, John hesitantly following behind him. He glanced at Hei with an apologetic look and left the office. "I'm really sorry about that, Mr. Pierce. I'm still really confused on the stadiums and whatnot, I was trying to find Roman's locker room and they brought me here instead." Adam stood up as Hei turned to him.

"Oh, it's no problem! I'll have security escort you so Kevin won't try anything else." He began to call on his handheld speaker.

———

It was now after Roman and Sami's tag match... and Roman was pissed OFF. He finally came back to the locker room with the rest of The Bloodline. Sami, being in shock from being Stunned by Kevin, ended up getting pinned, which, of course, lost the match for both of them. It was the first time in a little over 3 years that Roman had lost a match.

Hei sat in the locker room, jumping at the sound of the door suddenly opening with such force. "Roman..?" She knew he was pissed. Without a word, Roman suddenly flipped his desk, causing Hei to jump up and run behind Jey. "It's alright.. He won't hurt you, Hei. Sami, though..? He's probably gonna beat Sami's ass." Jey whispered. Sami slowly entered the locker room, which Roman was absolutely destroying in a fit of rage. He stood over broken furniture, panting and snarling as his fists shook with anger. "Get out. Everybody, OUT." The Bloodline began to leave, but as Hei tried to sneak out with Jey, Roman gripped her upper arm, tugging her back and slamming the door. He let her arm go and sat on a table that he didn't destroy, his head in his hands. "Acknowledge me, Hei."

Hei shook her head as if to shake away the shock and slowly stepped up, rubbing his shoulder. "I acknowledge you, My Tribal Chief.. all of WWE acknowledges you, the whole world acknowledges you." She started, gently taking his hands from his head and squeezing them reassuringly. "Everything revolves around you. This is your island of Relavancy. And no one is going to dethrone you.. My Tribal King.." Roman nodded his head in silence. He would then gently pull Hei close, resting his hands on her hips as he sat up. He pulled her in for a gentle kiss to the lips, leaning to whisper in her ear. "The Tribal Chief loves when you praise him like that.. keep going." He made sure to say that in a deep voice, knowing it turned Hei on.

"Roman.. this is starting to get embarrassing-" Hei squeaked when he suddenly raised her business skirt and slapped her bare buttcheek. "Keep. Going. Don't piss me off." Hei bit her lip and blushed heavily as his hands continued to explore her skin. "Roman, I don't want to,  I'm serious. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable, I'd rather do this elsewhere." Hei pushed at his hands and tugged her skirt back down. Roman just shook his head and gently pushed her to the side, standing up. "Fine. Whatever."

Hei teared up and turned, storming out of the room and slamming the door behind her.

Roman looked up when he heard the slam. He knew he fucked up. "Babygirl.." He whispered and rubbed his face again, suddenly growling and punching the nearest wall to him. His knuckles began to bleed, but he didn't care. This night couldn't get any worse..