𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

(Hey yall! Just a quick author's note here. I had stopped production on the story for a little bit because I wasn't sure where to go, in terms of time. I wanted this story to be based around real time (as I did with War Games and the holidays) but since Hei is now pregnant, I would probably be writing this story for the next 9 months 💀 So I've decided to go back to skipping around, but I won't skip a whole lot, just in between months! Just wanted to give that little heads up.)

2 months

2 months.

Hei was officially pregnant. She still remembered the exact moment she told Roman. They were at a diner, and when Hei broke the news, he jumped up and spun her around. Hei had never seen him so happy. It was a feeling she never wanted to forget.

She had a really small, barely noticeable bump now and decided to reach out to some of the female wrestlers in order to finally have some girl friends to help her out. She had finally met Naomi, Jimmy's wife who had been debating on leaving WWE, Renee, her brother's wife whom she was already pretty close to, and Becky, Seth's wife!

It was on the brink of another blood moon. Roman could feel himself becoming more aggressive than usual, so he had already taken the next two weeks off. One to let the aggression fade away and an extra week just to spend time with Hei and make sure she was alright.

The fans really missed her in the ring and some even suggested that she become a full fledged wrestler after she gave birth! Of course Hei would shake it off, as she was far too fragile for such a dangerous sport.

As Hei scrolled through her phone while laying on the couch, Roman walked in wearing only a pair of briefs. He looked down at Hei and suddenly lifted her, rolling her on her back. "I told you to stop laying on your stomach." He muttered, seeming to have just woken up. Hei blinked. "Roman, I'm only two months, the baby is probably grape sized." She went to roll on her stomach again. "Did I ask you how far along you were?" Roman hissed, rolling her over again. Hei huffed and stood. "Blood moon again, Baby?" She asked, tangling her fingers with his and pursing her lips. Roman blinked and leaned down to give her a kiss. "I'm sorry, Hei.. Yeah.." He sighed and kissed her forehead, rubbing her stomach. "I can tell, you were getting mouthy with me." Hei giggled.

"I'm surprised you haven't hit me in the jaw yet. I'm such an asshole during blood moons... how do you do it, Hei?" Roman asked, letting go and going to stand in front of the sliding door. Hazel suddenly ran in, holding a winged unicorn toy. "Hi Daddy! Hi Hei!" She greeted, making her unicorn "land" on the arm of the couch. "Roman, go put some clothes on." Hei snapped her fingers as Roman slowly trudged into his room. "I'll be back, Babygirl." He told Hazel, reaching up to scratch his head and yawn. Hei sat back down on the couch as Hazel sat next to her.

Hazel took her unicorn and began to point its horn at Hei's belly, who chuckled. "What are you doing, hun?" She asked. "I'm casting a speedy spell! To make my little brother or sister hatch faster!" Hazel smiled.

"Hazel.. h-hatch?" Roman asked, reentering the living room in some grey joggers and sandals. Hei couldn't help but giggle, covering her mouth as she did so. "You mean.. hatch like an egg?" Roman snickered. "Yeah! Hei told me it was an egg!" Hazel set her toy down. "It's a different kind of egg, sweetie. You'll understand once you're older." Hei rubbed the girl's hair. "Ooohhh.." Hazel sat in between Roman and Hei, yawning.

Roman turned on the TV for Hazel to watch and put his arm on the back of the couch to rest behind Hei. He would then look over at her and give a flirty wink. Hei playfully scoffed and shook her head.

"The girls are gonna be here in a bit, by the way." Hei told him. "Another get together thing?" Roman asked, looking down at her stomach yet again. It was a very tiny bump, but he would reach over and rub it anyway, still proud of her for making such a scary decision. "No, more of a spa, self care kinda day. And you're gonna be included, whether you like it or not." Hei booped his nose, Roman flinching back since his nose was obviously a sensitive area. Roman sighed. "Whatever, just so long as I'm close to you and the baby." He shook his hand, reaching up to rub his nose. "And don't do that again." Hei giggled. "I'm sorry, Puppy."

———

Naomi and Becky had finally come over, and Roman's mood had worsened. He was now on his phone, scrolling through Hei's instagram page in attempt to distract himself. He came across a photo of her and Roman's beach date back in summer. He gave a soft smile, remembering that day and how she kept trying to run to the water because she was hot. Since she couldn't swim all that well, Roman had to constantly run and catch her otherwise she'd be swept away by the heavy waves.

He chuckled at the memory.. before he noticed a peculiar comment. He furrowed his brows and clicked it, which opened the rest of the comments.. and they were only filled with the same words.

'Beautiful! Gorgeous! You're so sexy! Gorgeous woman!'

As he scrolled through the comments, his blood began to boil. All these men.. these gross, disgusting men commenting on his woman like that.. it pissed him off to no end.  Roman exited the app as his face began to twitch. He tossed his phone beside him on the couch and stared at the floor, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. Hei knew that position.

"Ro.. c'mere, let me brush your hair to start off." She sat on the floor and pat her lap. It took him a second but he kicked off his house slides and laid on the floor, his head on Hei's lap. She took his hair out of its bun and began to gently brush it, whispering to him while Becky and Naomi talked amongst each other. "You're upset.. what's the matter?" She asked as her free hand scratched his chin. Roman just sighed and stared at the ceiling. "If you felt.. uncomfortable about anything at all.. you'd tell me, right?" He asked. "Of course, Baby. What's eatin' you?" Hei asked, tilting her head as she continued to brush his hair. "Are you.. uncomfortable with all these men leaving suggestive comments on your photos..? Because I am. I'm very uncomfortable." His voice would lower in pitch as he finally looked to her.

"Honestly.. I don't even read my comments." Hei shook her head. "I can definitely understand why that would upset you, though. Just remember that all of those people are just online. They've never seen me in real life, okay?" She whispered as she leaned down to kiss his forehead. Roman nodded and sighed. "It just pisses me off when people say stuff like that about you. I've hospitalized 2 people so far because this exact shit." He held up two fingers before resting his hand on his stomach. "I know.. I know, Baby." Hei whispered. "Here, sit up. I think I need to trim your ends." Roman sat up and turned to her, suddenly pushing her down onto a pillow behind her. He leaned over her, careful of her stomach. "Are you even listening to me?" He squinted.

Hei laughed. "Yes! Yes I am, Ro.." She cupped his cheek. "I acknowledge you. You are the tribal chief, the one and only tribal chief. The head of my table and my king. I love you." She spoke as Roman closed his eyes and listened. After, he would nod and smirk. "I love you too, Hei." They shared a kiss, followed by Becky and Naomi cooing. "Aaaawwwwww!!" They both giggled. Roman blushed and grumbled, looking down.

Hei grabbed a pair of shears and began to snip at his ends, combing her fingers through his hair and humming. Roman sighed and just let her do her thing, listening to her voice and feeling himself relax.