Author's Note/Please Read

Hi! It's me, the author. So uh.. I know a lot of people are reading this fic and are really looking forward to an update.. and I'm sorry to say that this isn't it.

I've been writing this story since probably October or November last year, so it's been almost a full year since I started writing this.

And I don't think this story is really going well anymore. I feel like I should do it justice.. by rewriting it!

The plot will stay mostly the same, but I will add some tweaks here and there. Now.. motivation is probably my biggest downfall, as I find it very difficult to stay consistently motivated and focused on one thing (ADD 😒) so the new story will NOT be as quickly pumped out as this one is. But that will also leave me more time to think it out.

If this story felt a bit rushed to any of you lovely readers.. it's because it was. Back then, I was just so in love with Roman that I was just pouring my ideas out and trying to make sense of them. But this time, I have a plan and I know what I'm doing.

So! I can't give an exact date for y'all to expect the first part of the rewrite to be out, but I can say to keep a lookout.

Thank you all SO so much for reading. I really do appreciate it and I can't wait to show you all what I have in store.

Acknowledge The Tribal Chief~ 💙🖤

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 (𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓!𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑠 𝑋 𝑂𝐶) 🎉