𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

About a month had gone by now

About a month had gone by now. Hei was getting more and more comfortable with The Bloodline and WWE as a whole. She and Roman were nearing the climax in their script and tonight was the night they would finally be able to share their relationship with the world.

Behind closed doors, though, Hei had sort of gotten used to Roman's sadistic-ness and it didn't really bother her anymore.

They were currently filming a segment with Sami. "I need to know-" Roman started, his voice deep and serious. "My Tribal Chief. Let me." Hei lightly put a hand on his chest. Roman stared for a second before cocking a brow and nodding. Hei crossed her arms and looked down at Sami. "Look, Sami. I really like you. Roman likes you. We all do. You're not the Honorary Uce for no reason, y'know. I know Roman can come off as a little intimidating, so I just want you to tell the truth, okay?" She stared into his eyes. "Are you with or against The Bloodline?" Sami nodded frantically. "Yes! Yes, of course, Miss Hei! I'm with The Bloodline 100%, every night!" Roman spoke again. "Then why did you lie to Jey?" Sami blinked, seeming to cower. "I... I knew even if I had told the truth, he wouldn't believe me anyway. And I-i didn't want to stress him before his match." He explained, staring right into Roman's eyes.

Roman sighed and stared at Sami for a good 40 seconds, judging him before slowly standing up. "Get up." He commanded. Sami stood as well and they both hugged it out, Hei smiling in the back. "Now both of you, get out there and win this." Both men looked to her and nodded. "Of course i'll win for you." Roman let Sami go and pulled Hei close. "I'll do anything for you, Hei." He smiled and stared into her eyes. They both began to slowly lean in, hearing the fans cheer louder the closer they got. Paul, who was holding Roman's titles, interjected. "M-my Tribal Chief? I really don't mean to interrupt your moment but.. we go out in 5." He held up his phone to show the time. Roman sighed and closed his eyes. "Dammit. Go get ready, Girl. You're comin' out with us." He lightly pat Hei's back before she noticed and walked off.

(Skipping the bulk, because we all know how that awesome match went and plus I'm bad at writing fighting/action scenes 😌)

Sami was about to pin Kevin Owens for himself, but when he noticed Jey finally getting back to his feet, he stepped aside and offered the free pin to Jey. Jey quickly climbed to the top rope and frog splashed onto Kevin, pinning him for the 3 count and winning the match for The Bloodline. The crowd erupted into cheers as Roman's music blared over the speakers. Hei and Paul began making their way to the ring, with Hei going around to grab a mic. She looked up at Roman hugging Sami in the ring. "Great job, you guys!! I just wanted to say how proud I am of all of you!" Hei smiled as Paul helped her into the caged ring. "Yes, even The Brawlin' Brutes. You all did amazing tonight!" The crowd cheered louder.

Roman put his hands on his hips and shook his head as he smiled weakly. "She really is so sweet, isn't she?" He asked Jimmy, who nodded before collapsing. Roman stepped toward Hei and held his hand out for the mic. Hei tilted her head and handed it to Roman. "You're too nice for your own good, Hei." He looked down at her as she furrowed her brows. "The Bloodline didn't come out here to whoop their asses for you to tell them THEY did a good job." He pointed to the scattered men on the ground. "But hey.. that's not why I grabbed the mic. I wanted to tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time." Roman looked down and took a deep breath to brace himself.

"I can't believe I'm actually gonna get sappy in front of all these people like this.. Look. I like you, Hei. Like.. a lot." She looked into his eyes as she examined his face. "I'd even go as far as saying I.. I caught feelings for you." The crowd screamed again, probably louder than they ever have. Hei blushed madly, staring at him as he gently brought her closer. Hei gently took his hand and pulled the mic between their faces. "I love you, Hei." He said it. "I love you too, My Tribal Chief." Hei grinned as her face inched closer to his. Roman moved the mic and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle, yet passionate kiss.

The crowd went absolutely wild as the other members of The Bloodline clapped. Roman, now blushing, broke the kiss and held the mic up again. "Will you be my Tribal Chieftess, Hei?" He asked. Hei nodded frantically. "Yes. I will." The crowd began to chant "one more time," signifying they want another kiss. Roman dropped the mic and pulled her in again, happily smashing his lips to hers. Now finally, they were able to share their beautiful relationship with the world.

———

"Ro, do you have a charger? I think I forgot mine at home." Hei asked as she exited the building with the rest of the group. "Yeah, it's in the bus." Roman replied, looking down at her. "Bus? We're not traveling in the car?" Hei asked before she heard a familiar voice call her name. She looked to her right and locked eyes with her big brother. She hadn't properly seen him in over 2 months. Of course they talked over video calls, but she hadn't been able to hug him or punch on him like she always did.

Hei's eyes widened and she looked at the security. "Let him through, he's my brother!" The man nodded and moved the iron gate for Dean to walk through. Hei immediately hugged him tight, giggling as a tear fell. "I'm proud of you, Hei. I really didn't trust that guy at first but you and him fit together like glue." Dean whispered as he hugged back. With everyone else on the snazzy looking tour bus, Hei noticed Roman approach and hold his hand out to Dean. The two men shook hands firmly. "Thank you for trusting me with your sister, man. She's the best thing to ever happen to me." Roman nodded. "As long as she's happy, it's fine by me. Dean ruffled Hei's head. "Just don't get her pregnant. I'm not ready to be an uncle." He joked, chuckling. "I understand." Roman laughed, looking down at Hei. "How's the cafe? Is everything okay without Seth and I? I can always come back and work a shift if you need me to!" Hei asked. "No, no, Hei. We're all good. I've hired some friends and they're running the place smoothly. You enjoy yourself with Roman." Dean shook his head, grinning. "Dean, will you ever come and visit us?" Hei pleaded. "We'll have to see, Hei. I'm just.. so proud of how far you've come." Dean gave a sad smile and leaned in to kiss her forehead. "I've gotta go now, Hei. I know I can't hold you up for long. Roman." The mentioned male perked up. "Keep her safe. Now that she's in the spotlight, she's an even bigger target than she was previously." Dean explained, his hands in his pockets. "I was a target?" Hei tilted her head. "Duh. Small, cute, innocent. These men out here are crazy. But.. of course. As her soulmate, I'll spend the rest of my existence protecting her. It's what I was born to do." Roman nodded to Dean before they shared a manly hug.

He turned to Hei and picked her up, hugging her tight. Hei laughed and tightly hugged back. "Give your big brother a call soon, okay?" He asked. Hei nodded. "I will. Be safe, Bubby!" Once Dean set her down, Hei looked at him once more before turning to hop on the bus. "Holy shit, I didn't think this bus was this big." Hei mumbled as she headed down the aisle. She wondered if Roman would use this bus often. She also wondered if he would be in the mood for.. you-know-what. It wasn't like Hei didn't like being intimate with him, she just wasn't too comfortable being intimate with the rest of his family on the same bus with them. They weren't exactly.. very quiet.

Roman soon stepped on the bus, sighing as he set his bag on the little couch. "Hei.. I need a massage, my shoulder is killing me." He looked around for Hei. "Babygirl?" He cocked a brow, taking off his coat and going to look for her. When he neared the bunkers, he noticed Hei in the biggest one. She was already knocked out, snoring lightly. Roman chuckled, leaning in and pecking her forehead. "Goodnight, Babygirl." He whispered before walking away to get ready for bed himself.. possibly even have a celebratory drink or two.