𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸

Finally home

Finally home.. Andy sprinted from his cage and ran right up to Hei's room. Hei set the cage down and chuckled. Roman and Solo entered the house with their belongings.

It was around 1:30pm now and Roman was pissy since he was hungry again. He walked into his room and tossed his bag on the bed, huffing. Hei soon followed after. "What's wrong, hun?" She asked, sitting down and beginning to unpack. "Nothing. Don't worry about it.." Roman turned away, shaking his head. Hei looked up at him for a second before standing and placing a hand on his stomach. "Roman, something is wrong... please tell me?" Before he could speak, his stomach growled. Roman looked down at his feet. "I'm fine, Hei." Hei giggled. "You're being difficult. If you're hungry, just say something, Ro. What do you wanna eat, I'll make something." She went to walk to the kitchen but without even looking at her, Roman roughly grabbed her upper arm, holding her in place. His grip wasn't tight enough to hurt her, but enough to make her freeze. "I said. I'm. Fine." Roman hissed, pulling her back in front of him.

Hei sighed shakily, trying not to seem scared. "Okay.. No food, then!" She looked up with a big smile. "I just wanna cuddle with my Babygirl right now.. I'm stressed." Roman sighed, letting her arm go and cupping her cheek. "Oh! That reminds me, I bought you something!" Hei turned and reached into a bag. "Did you?" Roman smirked and sat on the bed. "Close your eyes~" Hei sang as she pulled out a little black box. She took out a wolf head-shaped pendant with a cute selfie inside. The selfie was taken while Roman was asleep and Hei was half awake, finding his expression to be adorable. Hei clipped it onto his neck and cupped his face, bringing him into a quick kiss. "You can open." She whispered, letting his face go.

Roman opened his eyes and looked down at the pendant, smiling warmly. "Hei..." He examined the photo and laughed, leaning in to hug her tight. Hei giggled and hugged him back, laying on his shoulder. "Do you like it, Alpha?" She asked, kissing his hairy chin. "I love it, Hei. I'll cherish it forever." He smiled, lightly swaying her. Solo poked his head into the room.

"Ay, Uce? The milk is nearly expired so I'm gonna take the car to get more. Y'all want anything?" He asked. Hei reached over to grab her wallet, handing Solo her card. "Could you buy some pizza and wine for us? It doesn't have to be anything fancy." She asked, batting her lashes. "Change of plans, I'll drop the stuff off and book a motel room for the night." Solo took the card as Roman chuckled deeply. "S-solo..? Please don't leave." Hei chuckled nervously. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. No way in Hell am I gonna leave you with Mr. Angry Pants here." Solo cracked a smirk and turned around to leave. "But for real.. do it quietly at the very least, I really don't wanna hear all that." He shook his head and left them alone again.

"Hey.. Go hide. Let's play a game." Roman whispered. "What? Why?" Hei blinked. Roman closed his eyes. "1... 2.... 3.......?" He opened an eye and Hei perked up, scrambling to hide somewhere in the house. After about a minute, low growls and snarls could be heard throughout the house. Hei, in the little dark room under the stairs, could hear the animalistic snarling. What the hell is that? Did an animal get into the house or something? She hoped it wasn't a bear or something.. and she hoped Roman was safe.

Hei just stayed hidden, laying back in her hiding spot. The growling grew closer and Hei's anxiety began to spike. Maybe the animal had already killed Roman? And was now looking for her? She was freaking out, trying her hardest to not react. She covered her mouth to keep from whimpering. Claws began to drag along the walls and the door to the tiny room was yanked open. This massive humanoid wolf had poked his head in, sniffing around. Hei kept quiet and stayed frozen, watching with huge fearful eyes. The wolf licked his lips and glared straight at Hei. She couldn't take anymore and screamed, bursting into tears. This was it. This is how she was going to die.

"Oh shit, Hei! Babygirl, I'm sorry, shhhhh.. c'mere, Baby.." The wolf spoke, entering the room and bringing her into a hug. "I don't know why it didn't occur to me that you'd probably be afraid of me. I'm sorry, Hei.." Hei sniffled, now feeling safe in Roman's now very fluffy arms and chest. She sniffled again as Roman carried her out of the little room and set her on the living room couch. He then backed up to show her his strange new form. "Like it?"

(Art credit goes to NatalieDeCorsair on Deviantart!! Roman's eyes are just normal yellow wolf eyes and he does have some bodily scars!)

Hei couldn't really speak. She just stared, finding this all to be so surreal. He was nude, but he had so much fur, that she thankfully couldn't see his junk. Roman suddenly crouched and cupped her chin, leaning in to press a small kiss to her lips. "Say something, Babygirl.. I'm sorry, that probably wasn't the best way to show you." Hei couldn't find anything to say, so when she opened her mouth, a mere squeak came out. Roman frowned, leaning in to nuzzle her. He wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, picking her up and taking her back to his bed. He laid her down and shifted back into his human form, revealing his ass-naked body. "I'm sorry, Hei. Let me make it up to you.." He closed and locked the door, turning to face Hei with a predatory look in his eyes.

(I won't describe anything in detail, but it does get a little.. y'know 👀👀)

Hei sat up to remove her shirt and pants, throwing them to the floor and revealing a lacey underwear set. Roman growled at the sight, crawling over her and roughly kissing her lips. He moved the kisses down her neck and up her jaw, biting her a little too hard and drawing blood. "Ow! Roman!" Hei gasped. "I'm sorry, Baby, I'm just finding it really hard to control myself right now... if I'm hurting you, please tell me?" He whispered, leaning over and grabbing a tissue. He gently held the tissue to her jaw, pecking her lips. "Y-yeah.." Hei muttered before she was smothered with more kisses.

Roman suddenly pulled her panties down and buried his face there. Of course, Hei wasn't very quiet about it.

(And.. that's where I timeskip lol Maybe I'll write a full smut one day.)

The couple laid all cuddled up nude as the snow fell outside. Solo had returned with their pizza and wine, so that's just what they had been snacking on. Hei sat up, leaning over Roman as she pulled his hair from its messy bun. She gave a small smile, just staring at his features. She found him to just be so handsome.. She wondered if this was naturally possible.. for someone to look this beautiful. Roman lightly shook his head, brushing his fingers through his hair to mess it up a little. He stared back at Hei, returning the small smile as his eyes turned pink again. He reached up to gently drag his hands through her long near-white hair. "How the hell do you manage this?" He asked with a chuckle. "I just wash, blow dry, and brush it. My hair is naturally oily and silky like this." Hei responded, laying on his chest and yawning. "Hei... I love you." Roman cupped her chin and brushed his thumb against her cheek. "I love you too, Puppy." Hei whispered as she dozed off on his pec. Roman stared at the ceiling, smiling pridefully. He felt.. elite. Like he was the strongest Alpha out there.

Not only has his family been extremely successful for generations, but he had the most beautiful mate to call his own, who would no doubt bear beautiful children for him. He had the looks, he had the brain, he had the brawn.. Roman chuckled, rubbing Hei's back. He was feeling himself.. not literally.