𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

That night was very rainy, which seemed to aggravate Roman. He didn't like rain, much less having to go out in it. But he was supposed to pick Hei up. He pulled up to her and Dean's house.

He texted her.

"I'm coming inside to help you."

He stared at the text for a second before pulling up his hood. "She better be fuckin' ready." He huffed before stepping out of the car.

Hei read the text and jumped up to go put her cat, Andy, into his cage. Roman entered the house, slightly damp from the heavy rain. He noticed her suitcases near the door and grabbed them, thinking she might just be grabbing her last necessities. "Hurry up, Hei!" He called throughout the house. "I'm not trying to be in this shitty rain.." He grumbled to himself as he reluctantly headed back outside to load the car.

Instead of going back inside, he decided to just wait outside for Hei, who placed her handwritten note on Dean's bed and came outside with Andy. She placed him in the backseat and slid into the passenger seat. "You okay? You look upset." She asked, looking up at Roman. He shook his head, staring forward as he started the car. "I'm fine..Rain just irritates me." Then he looked at her. "You want anything to eat?" Hei met his gaze and shook her head. "I ate already, I'm okay." She smiled softly before noticing his eyes. They were orange now, compared to their golden yellow they were hours earlier. "Your eyes.."

"Yeah. They change color depending on how close I am to losing my shit. Yellow is neutral, orange is irritable, red is the breaking point." He explained, looking forward and pulling off. Hei continued to stare at him for a second. She then looked away and sighed, laying back and staring at the road ahead.

The trip to Hei's new home was quiet, but a peaceful kind of quiet. "Are..Jimmy and Jey gonna be there?" Hei broke the silence. "Yeah. They live with me." Roman replied. Hei looked over at him. His eyes were golden again. That means he was calm, right? Despite it still raining very hard, he was calm. Roman pulled into his garage and got out, immediately grabbing her bags for her and bringing them inside.

Andy was in his cage mewling. Hei looked down into the cage. "It's okay, hun. We're in a new house now!" She smiled as she entered her new room, which was already decorated with pink walls, white hardwood flooring, and other cute aspects. "Roman!" Hei gasped, looking around. "Exactly how you wanted it, Doll." Roman entere the room, smiling. "It's late..after you finish settling in, take a shower and get some sleep. Your first official order." He slipped his hands into his pockets and smiled at her. Hei returned the smile. "Has anyone ever told you that you have such a handsome smile?" She boldly asked, immediately kicking herself mentally after she realized what she said.

Roman's face seemed to light up and he looked down, chuckling. "Thank you..has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Hei's cheeks instantly lit up into a massive blush. She even took a step back in shock. Hei opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She squeaked when he suddenly walked up and gave her a bear hug, smashing her face into his brick-like chest. "Again, Hei..thank you so much for doing this. You're gonna make life a whole lot easier for us both." Roman whispered. Hei looked up. "Us..both?" She tilted her head. "You'll see what I mean soon, Babygirl. Get some sleep." Roman pat her shoulder and left her room.

Hei pondered for a second before going back to unpacking and making her room look cute.

(Bit of a short one this time around, but I don't have any more ideas for this specific part.)