𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

'Jey? Have you seen Roman? I haven't been able to find him since we left the stadium

'Jey? Have you seen Roman? I haven't been able to find him since we left the stadium.' Hei texted. She sat alone in her and Roman's hotel room, already cozy in bed.

'Nah, I haven't seen him. Are you okay? Want me to send Solo to keep you company?' Jey responded.

'Nono, I'm okay.' Hei sighed and set her phone down. She just hoped wherever Roman was, he was safe. Of course, she was still a little upset about Roman trying to get in her pants in public, but that didn't mean she didn't want him there with her. Hei rolled over onto her side and turned on the TV for some background noise while she slept. She threw the blankets over herself and closed her eyes.

———

Hei awoke to a hand in her hair, gently caressing her locks. "I'm sorry, Hei.. I don't know what came over me.. Please forgive me." Roman whispered, kissing the back of her head. She reached up and gently caressed his cheek. "It's fine.. just don't do it again. You need to find some other way to vent out your frustration other than sex. I won't be here always." Hei mumbled in her sleepy voice. "What do you mean by that? Where are you going?" Roman asked, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Someone needs to be home with Hazel." Roman frowned. He really didn't like the idea of Hei being all the way back home by herself like that. "No, Hei. We'll start bringing her with us.. You've been with me all this time. What if something happens and I'm halfway across the country?" He asked, rubbing her lower stomach. "You worry too much, Ro." Hei shook her head and closed her eyes, ready to doze off.

"I worry for the right reasons." Roman pulled her closer, spooning her as she dozed off.

———

The next morning was rather stormy. And of course, it irritated Roman. His orange eyes stared down the drenched streets as a soft thunder rolled through the sky. It would be peaceful to him if he actually liked rain. But he didn't for some reason, and he didn't have a concrete answer as to why.

He heard a small squeal come from Hei and he turned to face her. Hei threw the blankets back over herself and attempted to go back to sleep. "Hei.. I found this cute Tiktok trend we should try." Roman gently rubbed her belly, which felt a little full. "You feel bloated.. you okay?" He whispered. Hei nodded. "Yeah.. I ate all the sweet bread you grabbed last night.." Hei mumbled, stretching. "Mmm.. bread belly, hm?" Roman hummed, earning a giggle from Hei.  He gently pulled her up and hugged her. "How did you sleep?" Hei asked. "I didn't." Roman dully replied. "Oooh, we should do an Instagram Live thing! I know you don't have any matches to promote or anything, but it'd be nice to wish the fans a happy new year!" Hei chirped. "Let me go freshen up." Roman watched her trot to the bathroom and prop up his phone so it would show them both. He stared into the camera, waiting to press the record button. He noticed just how fucked up he looked. He looked tired and weak. Like he could just doze off at any moment. Roman, still shirtless and not bothering to go put on a shirt, ran his hands over his face, sighing. He needed to sleep, and knowing Hei, she would make him sleep since they were free that day.

Hei emerged from the bathroom, still wearing her baby blue Cinnamoroll shirt and shorts pjs. She was still brushing through her hair, but walked up to sit on Roman's left leg. She specifically chose his leg since she knew sitting any closer to his crotch would send him into a spiral. "Hei, why are you sitting there? Just sit in my lap normally." He whined, looking down at her. Hei looked up to meet his gaze, examining his face. "Romie, you look tired.. You need to sleep." She gently brushed a finger under his eye. "Once we're done, I'm driving us back home and you're gonna sleep." Roman had already started the live just to get the viewers in, and it was already in the thousands. "Pft. Sleep is for the weak. I work too hard to sleep. And since when can you drive?!" He squinted at her. Hei chuckled and briefly looked at the camera, smiling once she saw it was on. "Do you think I just can't drive whatsoever? I can be a little independent, Ro." She continued to brush through her hair as Roman chuckled, turning all his attention back to the camera. "The Tribal Chief and.." He caressed Hei's chin, who blushed and glanced up at him. "His Tribal Chieftess, wanted to wish you all a happy new year." Hei nodded. "We hope you all had a very safe holiday season! We're not promoting any matches or anything like that, so if Roman is a little out of character, that's why." She continued to brush her hair, suddenly feeling Roman lift her and move her to sit on his lap properly. "Much better." Hei sighed.

"Roman, I said no. You're too pervy and you've lost lap privileges." She moved back to his leg. "I'm not even being pervy, I just want you to be comfortable." Roman whined and began to pout. Hei shook her head. "Stop pouting at me, Roman." He huffed before taking the brush from her and beginning to finish brushing her hair. "What should we order for breakfast?" He asked, glancing at his phone to make sure it hadn't died or something. "Why don't we go out? We never go out." Hei suggested. "I thought you said I needed sleep." Roman smirked. "You do, Sir. I just don't feel like cooking breakfast." Hei cupped his cheek as he set the brush down.

After about an hour of playing around on live and even chatting with other WWE superstars, Hei and Roman finally ended the live. He and Hei dressed in casual clothing and prepared to go out for a little while.

———

While they ate, they ignored fans snapping pictures of them. "Ro?" Hei asked as she sipped her coffee. Roman, who was on his fifth plate of pancakes, froze and looked up at her. Hei chuckled at the sight, taking his plate away from him. "Roman! You're gonna give yourself a tummy ache! That's enough." He, with his mouth still full, groaned as he watched Hei give away his perfectly good half of a pancake to the waiter. Once he swallowed, he glared at Hei. "I was gonna eat that, woman!" He crossed his arms. Hei shrugged and sipped her coffee again. "You've eaten almost 12 pancakes, Roman. Now stop pouting, I wanted to talk to you about something!" Roman reached over and took her hand in his. "We probably shouldn't talk where fans are taking pictures of our every move, though." He whispered.

Hei giggled. "Fair. Who's paying?" "Me, I ate the most. It'd be wrong to make you pay for my 5 — not 12, pancakes." Roman stuck his tongue out as he fished for his wallet. "It's two to each plate, Roman, that's 12 pancakes." Hei laughed and shook her head. Roman playfully mocked her as he called over a waiter. Hei leaned back in her seat, holding a hand over her stomach as she laughed. Roman chuckled to himself, glad to see he could make her laugh that hard. He paid for their breakfast and Hei was given a to-go cup for the rest of her coffee.

They walked out of the restaurant with Roman rubbing his belly, groaning. "I told you, you shouldn't have ate that much, Reigns." Hei took his free hand as they walked down the street to the car. "I was hungry.. and I stress eat." Roman admitted. "I'll be fine. Keys." He shook it off and held his hand out. "Look, you may be the tribal chief and all that, but you're not driving right now. You're tired, Roman." Hei shook her head. "But you can barely see over the steering wheel!" Roman excused, slipping a hand in his pocket while the other was still held out for the keys. Hei hit him in his already bloated stomach.

———

"What'd you wanna talk about, Babygirl?" Roman asked as he looked over at Hei. He still found it hard to believe that she could drive. Hei glanced over at him as he sipped on the ginger ale he had gotten to curb his nausea. "Oh, um... it's just, well..." Hei started. "Taking care of Hazel.. has made me a little less afraid of having my own kids. And so I think.. I'm ready to try for a baby." She smiled at Roman as they stopped at a red light. Roman had this look of disbelief on his face. "Hei... baby, are you sure?" He asked. Hei nodded, earning a smile from Roman. "You have no idea how happy that makes me.. and not only because I can finally nut inside, i just mean.. I'm so happy you're finally warming up to the idea of a family. It's what I dream about almost every night; A beautiful family to call my own with the woman I love." He confessed, his cheeks going a little red. Hei finally pulled up to the hotel, leaning over to share a passionate kiss with Roman.

Their kiss grew a little heated.. and they quickly rushed to their room. Roman was honestly surprised he didn't puke, with him being extremely nauseous the entire time and having to stop a few times. But either way, the deed was done. And here was attempt number one!