𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚝. 𝟸

Hei awoke to slow kisses up and down her neck

Hei awoke to slow kisses up and down her neck. She felt Roman's big, muscular arms around her, holding her comfortably in his warm chest. She stirred, slowly opening her eyes. "Hey, Baby.. how'd you sleep?" Roman gingerly whispered against her lips before kissing them. Hei didn't really feel like speaking, so she just stared tiredly at nothing in particular.

For context, Hei had decided to take a midday nap after lunch. Roman spoke in a low voice, slipping his hand under her shirt. He began to caress the area right under her chest. "What's wrong? You don't like my cuddles, Babygirl?" He kissed her ear. "...You woke me up." Hei grumped, pushing him away. Roman chuckled lowly and threw himself back on her. "Girl, it's 5pm, get your ass up." He hugged her waist. "I'm not leaving, either. Gotta make sure you don't go back to sleep." Hei rolled her eyes and attempted to fall back asleep. Roman suddenly bit at her neck, jolting her awake. "Don't make me angry, Hei." He spoke, his eyes orange. Hei whined and shoved him away. "You're not my dad! Leave me alone!!" She threw the covers over herself and turned away.

Roman found himself audibly growling at Hei. He began to sprout ears and a bushy black tail. His fingernails grew long and sharp and his teeth the same. He roughly snatched the blanket from her and glared down at her. Hei was about to scream at him, but froze at his appearance. "Ro..?" She tilted her head, sitting up. "Are you.. mad at me?" He roughly grabbed her chin and smashed his lips against hers, growling. Hei returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Fine, I'm up, Puppy.. You happy now?" Roman nodded, his tail swaying. "Very." He smiled and began placing small kisses on her cheek.

"We should do something.. like... video games? We can just order takeout for dinner." He sat up, stretching. "I'm actually gonna go exercise." Hei got out of bed and turned to her dresser for exercise clothes. "Are Jimmy and Jey here?" She asked, stripping to her underwear right in front of Roman. "Yeah. Solo and Sami as well. That's.. the ginger guy from that one night." He resisted the urge to stare her down as his ears, tail, and claws disappeared. Roman stared at the floor in thought. "Hey.. I could actually use your help. You're the sweetest out of all of us, I'm sure you could make anyone get along, right?" He stood and placed his hands on her now clothed shoulders. "Um.. I can't necessarily make people get along, Ro." Hei tied her long hair into a messy ponytail. "Just try it, I'm sure you can. You're my mate, you're gonna run the pack with me, y'know. Look, Jey and Sami have been... a little tense lately. And it's starting to piss me off since their bickering is starting to cost them matches." Roman opened the door for her and they both headed down the stairs to the living room, where the men were all playing video games and snacking. "I see and what do you want me to do about it?.. Hey boys!" Hei waved as she walked into the kitchen to prep an energy drink.

They all waved back, Jey smiling brightly. "Hi, Hei-" "Hi, Miss Hei! How was your beauty sleep?" Sami, the ginger, grinned. Jey's face shifted to an expression Hei had never seen on him before. One of pure annoyance and disgust. He glared at Sami as if he was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. Hei pretended not to notice Jey's expression, just laughing and responding to Sami. "It was great! Until a certain someone woke me up." She playfully smacked Roman's chest, who had followed her into the kitchen. "Hey! You know I can't go more than an hour without your attention!" He pouted playfully. Once finished with her drink, Hei walked behind Jey on the couch, patting his shoulder. "Come on, I wanna talk to you." She whispered, walking into the exercise room. "I'll go too." Roman was about to follow. "No, Ro. You stay here with the rest of the pups." Hei joked.

"Hey, Missy, we ain't puppies!" Jimmy stuck his tongue out playfully. "Whatever you say, Slim Jim." Hei and everyone else bursted into laughter as she and Jey exited the room. Roman watched on with a proud smile. Already giving her first orders in making sure the pack ran smoothly. She would make a great leader.

In the exercise room, Jey still had this sour look on his face. "What's wrong, Jey-jey?" Hei asked as she started her warm up stretches. "I'm sorry, Hei, I just... I don't like how everyone praises him like he's part of the family." Jey shook his head and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. "You.. don't consider him part of the family?" Hei looked over at him and furrowed a brow. "No, Hei. I.. don't think of you that way. You don't sabatoge matches for us, you don't annoy me like that gingerheaded prick does." Jey helped her with the exercise equipment as he explained. "Have you.. tried talking with him?" Hei asked. "No.. he keeps on using our words and phrases and shit. Like he's trying to BE us or some shit." He shook his head. "Even thinkin' about it pisses me off."

Hei and Jey did some more talking before Hei finished her exercise. "Maybe you should try getting along with him? I know it's difficult, but Roman told me that he just wants peace in The Bloodline." She put her hand on Jey's shoulder, looking up at him. "Can you please try? For me?" She asked, giving a small smile. Jey seemed to pout more before he sighed and softened his expression. "I can't make any promises, Hei." "Thank you, Jey. Tell Roman I'm gonna go shower really quick." Hei smiled and hugged him tight before trotting off.

Hei brushed her fingers through Roman's hair as she walked past. "Ay! Mooshie!" Jimmy called. "You coming to game with us?" He asked as he handed the controller to Sami. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be back!" She nodded. Roman turned and watched her as she walked away, his eyes boldly glued to her ass. "Pervert." Solo smacked his chest, the group erupting into laughter again. "You can't blame me, she's got a nice ass! Am I supposed to just not look?" Roman laughed before digging his hand into a bag of chips.

———

"Sorry that took so long, everyone, I almost died in there." Hei announced as she sat on the floor next to Sami. Roman cleared his throat, snapping his fingers. Hei tilted her head and turned to him. "What, Ro?" He pointed to his lap, wanting her to sit there. "No, you smother me too much, I wanna sit here!" Hei stuck her tongue out and grabbed a chip, dipping it into the nacho cheese and eating it. Roman pouted, shaking his head. "What are we gonna play?" Hei asked.

"How about a racing game?" Sami suggested. "Ooo, yeah! Let's do it! Ro, you gonna play?" Hei asked as she grabbed a controller. "Mmm.. Nah, I'll just watch you, Babygirl." Roman lightly waved his hand, just wanting to see her have fun. Hei smiled softly and began to game with the boys.