𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝

"Hei

"Hei." Roman, shirtless and wearing his fighting gear, entered the room, adjusting his glove. "I need to talk to you about something." His voice was low and serious. His hair was tied into a very rushed looking bun as he approached Hei. She was facing away from him, watching the gorilla screen. It took Roman everything in him not to smack her ass again. He had to remember he was filming a segment. She blinked and turned. "Hi! Um, sure! What did you need to talk about, Tribal Chief?" Hei asked, tilting her head. Without a word, Roman gently took her hand, staring into her eyes. Hei felt her face heat up as Roman sighed. The fans could be heard cheering in the back.

Although they thought Roman was arrogant, rude, and a little brash, they were definitely rooting for he and Hei's relationship. "Hei, um.. Although last week didn't really go as planned.. I wanted to genuinely thank you. From the bottom of my heart." He glanced away shyly. "And uh.. I wanted to ask then but.. Maybe you'd like to head to dinner tonight? I know this really fancy restaurant and-" "Roman." Hei chuckled. "You're not acting like yourself, is something up?" She tilted her head.

He looked down for a second. "No, no, everything's fine. I just wanted to thank you for everything." He seemed.. nervous. It had now been about a month since Hei had been with The Bloodline. Their relationship was definitely impacting the fans.

"Okay. I'll go to dinner with you." Hei grinned, earning a smile from Roman. "And another thing. You look beautiful tonight." Roman leaned in and planted a quick kiss to her cheek before letting her hand go and backing away to get ready for his match.

Hei, still blushing, chuckled and lightly brushed her fingers to his cheek where he kissed.

Once the segment ended, Hei turned to head to the restrooms, only to bump into Jey. "Shit, my ba- Hei!! Where have you been, girl?!" Hei chuckled, hugging him. "With Roman. Where have you and the other two Usos been?" "I actually went home for a few days to handle family stuff. I think Jimmy and Solo have been hanging around together." Jey began to walk with her. They continued to chat and just catch up until they reached the bathrooms. "You know your way around backstage?" Jey asked. "Mhm! I'm gonna get a snack from catering and then head back to the locker room." Hei nodded as Jey ruffled her head. "Aight, catch ya later. I gotta find Jimmy and Solo before they go cordless bunjee jump off a bridge or something." They both laughed and parted ways.

Hei was only in the bathrooms for a second before Roman's voice could be heard. "Open the door, Hei." He spoke lowly. "Roman? What are you doing in here, this is the girl's room!" Hei whisper-shouted as she pulled her shirt down to cover herself. "Come on, Hei, just open the damn door before my ass gets caught in here!" He rattled the door. Hei sighed and slipped her panties on, but not before Roman cursed and suddenly crawled under the stall door. "Damn-" He chuckled, looking up at Hei.

(🔞Just a heads up, it gets a little touchy around here! They're not going to actually do anything, however.)

Hei was too shocked to speak as Roman stood up. "I wanted you to wet and oil my hair for me." He noticed her covering herself. "Girl, don't act like I haven't seen you in a bathing suit before. You don't have to be shy around me, Babygirl..." He gently grabbed the base of her shirt, which was the "Tribal Chief is my Daddy" T-shirt, lifting it up and chuckling at the sight. "Shit, Babygirl.. You've got a really beautiful body." He leaned in to kiss her forehead. "Roman.. You couldn't have waited in the locker room for me?" Hei asked, pushing him back and pulling her bicolored shorts up. She attempted to snatch her shirt back down, but Roman held a grip in one hand while his other cupped her boob. Hei's eyes shot open and her face went red. "R-ROMAN!!-" He held a playful smirk on his face. It's not as if Hei didn't want him touching her, she made it clear to him that she was fine with his smacking and groping. But she hated it in public. "Hei, you worry too much. We're by ourselves, Babygirl. Nobody's gonna know." Roman chuckled, trailing his thumb back and forth over her clothed nipple. "Don't you have a match in 15 minutes, h-have you even done your stretches yet?!" Hei whined, her back against the wall. "Nah. Too busy thinking about these.. And I can see you like it, your nipples wouldn't be hard if you didn't." Roman snickered, finally letting her go and smoothing her shirt down. He didn't walk away without giving them one last squeeze, though.

"Go. Hurry before someone sees you." Hei pouted as Roman pecked her lips. "Fine.. You know you liked it, though." He grumbled before crawling back under the stall and rushing out of the restroom. "Moron." Hei freshened up and fixed her clothes, thankful she'd be wearing a hoodie over her shirt. "I heard that!" Roman stood outside the bathroom door. "Good, it was meant for you to hear, Perv!" Hei laughed, washing her hands and applying some makeup. "Don't make me come back in there!"

"Roman, can you take your horny ass somewhere else? Leave the poor girl alone!" A familiar voice sounded. It didn't sound like either Uso. Hei finally exited the bathroom. Seth, his hair dyed and all, stood with a cocky smirk on his face. "Hey, Short Stuff." "Seth!!" Hei hugged him and laughed as he returned the hug. "Since when- WHAT?!" Hei squealed and bounced around both men.

"She's fucking adorable, how the hell did you keep your hands to yourself for so long, Seth?" Roman asked just as a red headed woman walked up. "Because he's married! Hi, Becky!!" Hei hugged the woman. "Hey, Love! I hear you and Roman got a little something goin' on, eh?" Becky smiled. "Well.. I guess we do!" Hei blushed. "Oh? Oh goodness, I'm gonna have to take you out later! You've got a boyfriend now, it's time to take out the big guns and impress him, yeah?" Becky took her hand and began to trot off with her. "Hei! I got a match in 5, where you goin'?!" Roman called, only to hear the girls giggling in return.

———-

The show was over now and Roman, panting, sat on the side of the ring. The fans were still pouring out of the arena as Hei exited backstage. Roman turned and gave a weak smile. Hei was.. wearing something completely different now. She had on some bolder looking makeup and her shorts and cropped tank top were a lot more revealing. The remaining fans began to cheer and whistle when they noticed Roman approach Hei. He knew he couldn't show a lot of PDA since according to the script, they weren't together, but there was no way he'd be able to keep his hands to himself when she was showing off like that. This sort of annoyed Roman and his eyes turned orange.

"What's the matter? You don't like it?" Hei tilted her head. "No, no.. I love it.." Roman leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I'm just mad that i can't kiss you right now, you look fucking amazing.." He took her hands in his and kissed her knuckles. He took her back to the ring by her hand and they just talked about nothing until they were ready to head to the back.

Once in the locker room, Roman was getting ready for a much needed shower. Although.. he couldn't take his eyes off of Hei. While typing away on her phone, Hei looked up, feeling Roman's eyes on her. "What, Puppy?" He scoffed. "Puppy? Where'd that come from?" He asked, sitting next to her. "You don't know this, but you twitch and whine in your sleep. Just like a puppy!" Hei giggled, looking up at him. Roman scoffed again and brought her in for a rough, hungry kiss. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and tilted his head, groaning lowly. Hei just allowed it, seeming to get a little worked up herself. Roman broke the sloppy kiss and attacked her neck and jaw, which earned a slight whimper out of Hei.

He chuckled deeply and kissed up her chin, pecking her lips. "Babygirl, let's wait until we get to the hotel, yeah?" Hei shyly bit her lip and nodded. "Can I pleeease be dominant?" Roman begged. Hei chuckled and hugged him. "Fine, fine. Hurry and shower, your must is killing my poor nostrils." Roman whispered in her ear.

"If you think your nostrils are suffering right now, wait until we get to the hotel room and I get ahold of that kitty~"