VII

It was 1 pm when I heard the bell ring, I was in an office that is right next to the door, I don't know who the office belongs to or why it was next to the door, All I know was that it was not Reign's so I claimed it as mine

It's so comfy and I can read and do my work there making me feel as if I own a company and doing my work in my office.

I got up from my seat wondering who came, my friends were supposed to come here an hour later, it can't be them, I haven't finished my school work yet and I'm not ready!

Ezekiel will be here!

I opened the door to be greeted By one of the guards, he handed me a paper and said "a girl came saying that you invited her, she gave me this invitation but it's a screenshot of a text printed, I need your confirmation first,"

The security here is great, at least you can be feeling safe when you are alone at home!

"Thank you, umm Tyler, yes I've invited them, thank you for informing me," I said finding out his name by the tag on his dress shirt.

I hope they didn't show this same paper to the guards at the gates of the neighborhood, that will be embarrassing.

The guard Tyler bowed then left, I got used to people bowing now, it's annoying but I know they were just doing it for respect.

After a few seconds, I heard the door ring again, I opened it to be greeted by Izzy and Mads, they didn't say anything, they were staring at the house with their jaws dropped.

I don't blame them I did the same when I saw this place, it is breathtaking.

They stepped inside still observing the place, not believing what they are seeing.

"I'm so taking hundreds of pics," said Izzy exited.

"You know when we got in the neighborhood we saw this mansion but we both said, no it can't be that one but wow I just can't believe it," said Mads.

"Yeah, I'll admit, this place is nice," I said smiling.

When Winter saw us, she came greeted them and took their coats away, they thanked her, and then waited for me to move.

They are afraid of my brothers, not afraid more of they get shy around them.

"There is no one here except for Winter, act as if you are home!" I said walking with them following behind me to the living room.

"Oh! I can't believe all this place is for us!" said Mads.

"Yes, I can think of a lot of pics and stories," said Izzy taking her phone out.

"Where is Ezekiel?" I asked remembering he is supposed to be here.

"He told us he will be here at 2 pm, we came early to take pics," explained Izzy.