XXXIX

I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just watching Reign do his work and trying to busy myself with random things but nothing worked

I'm in his office sitting on the carpet with a book in my hands trying to read it but I couldn't, Reign didn't seem to notice because he was busy with his work.

Why am I trying to distract myself? Well, every time Reign tries to work I distract him and we end up doing married couple stuff and wasting all his time without accomplishing any work.

But today I'm not in the mood for anything, I just need to tell him about something, I kind of got a message from Carla his mother saying that she will be coming along with Eliza my brother's wife, and of course, which is more exciting me is that baby Eros will be also coming with his mother.

I need to tell Reign but he is busy doing work and if I even try to talk to him I know he'll turn all flirty and asks me to come and sit next to him and do anything he could to distract himself from that work and I don't want that.

Again why? Because he then spends the whole night working without any sleep!

The kitten that I found the other day is here with me, I decided to name her Flora but Reign ended up naming her Kimmy Head, I don't understand what is so special about this name but he insisted on naming her that way.

She is full of energy and always makes me laugh, most of the time she is asleep tho but she is cute, and Reign likes her but still he pushes her away every time she tried to sleep next to me.

Even though Gabe likes her and he always spends time playing with her, he calls her fireball I don't know why either, I'm sorry for her, she has several names and I don't know which one she will like the most.

She ignores me every time I call her Flora, she seems to like Reign the most because she always looks at him when he calls her by that weird name and she always sleeps on his palm.

He is sometimes mean to her, why does she likes him the most I don't understand either.

Right now she is jumping around the office while I'm just staring at Reign and lost in my thoughts!

Ah! I need to leave but if I do he will refuse and forces me to stay and then we will end up doing some sinful stuff and I think that the poor cat has enough of that, she watched us once in the car and that is more than enough.

I'll sneak out!

But hey! He can read minds so he already knows that his mother and my sister-in-law are coming why all this stress about this hum?

Why am I stressing? I don't understand either!

I'm going crazy and it's all because of him!

What is the big deal with them coming huh? Why am I doing all of this?