-ˏˋ A/N ˊˎ

Hi! Thank you again so much for giving my book a chance and waiting for every chapter for this long time!

I truly love y'all!

I can't thank you enough for everything that you all gave me, especially for giving me the courage to post my work!

So I know that so many things about this book still don't make sense, and that is because there is another book coming that will be explaining everything from the start.

The problem is that there are two of them, and I can't decide which one of them I should choose first, both of them will give you a good explanation of the mysterious things in this book but I can't decide!

The first one is about Ares and Livyana before Reign and Emmeline are even born, back in the 15th century.

The second one is about Adriel and his love interest at school and of course his training to be the next king.

Let me know what I should choose because I'm really confused, I'll write both books but I don't know which one should I start with first!

And one more thing, I knew I ruined the book at the end, it's not as interesting as it used to be, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to me, it's just that I used to have so many ideas and then bloom all of it gone due to stress and exams.

Hopefully, in my next book, I'll do better tho!

About it when being published that I don't know, I want to take a break first, maybe one month break, and come back again in October.

But I promise I'll make my next book better! Because I have so many ideas for both books!

Love y'all so much again! And see you in my next book!

T.