XXVIII

We are going back to the castle, we spend two weeks in New York, I had so much fun, we visited a lot of places and meet a lot of nice people, I also spend a lot of time with Esme when Reign goes for work, I bought a lot of stuff, th...

               We are going back to the castle, we spend two weeks in New York, I had so much fun, we visited a lot of places and meet a lot of nice people, I also spend a lot of time with Esme when Reign goes for work, I bought a lot of stuff, that I liked so much.

But I wanna go back to the castle, two weeks are enough, I missed Bianca and all the guards and the servants even tho I don't know half of them, but I missed my home and my bed, and especially my garden!

Esme is coming with me with Romeo and Ana is going to join us, we all don't have school, so we thought why not spend some time together, Romeo will be staying with one of his friends in Atlanta cause he has no one to stay within the castle knowing that Esme will be with me the full time, and Reign is not a person you would like to spend time with if you don't know him well, he won't talk even if you ask him.

So Romeo thought that it was better to stay with his friend whom he hadn't seen in years, Esme didn't like the idea so much but then agreed when he promised he'll call every day.

They are staying with me for two weeks, it's not enough but it's better than nothing, I missed staying with them up the whole night, gossiping and watching movies, and eating our favorite snacks, but in the castle, we'll explore it together, and the woods in front of it too, I'm always too afraid to go alone and Reign would've never allowed it, but now they are with me, he can't say no.

Actually, he can, but even if he disagrees I'm going, Esme and Ana will tell me what to do and how to deal with him, they always know what to do.

We will go to the third floor and explore all of it and hopefully, they'll help me understand things here, I'll tell him about what is going on, the letters and all, I always tell them everything, and they always listen to me even when I tell them that I have three kids named el, mi and aw.

So I trust them, and I think they would be able to help, and I also was thinking about visiting the burned part of the castle, I never even saw it, and for all of this we will bring Bianca with us, she knows this place better than all of us, I can't force her to talk but Ana will.

Ana is already at the castle waiting for us to arrive, and I'm on the plane watching a movie laying my head on Reign's lap because he wants to work with me close to him, why? I don't know, I guess he wants someone to annoy him.

Esme was with Romeo on the other side of the plane talking she said, but they can only kiss, the things Reign did to me are only supposed to be done after marriage, right?

I hugged my iPad and moved closer to Reign who is now laying on the bed instead of seating, I removed the laptop from his chest and sat there instead, he chuckled placing both his hands on my hips.

I turned to look at the laptop to find him watching a movie! He said he is working, and on top of that it's a boring movie, I don't know it but Reign only watches boring movies.