XXVII

Maybe I'm whipped as Gabe said, after all, I told her all about my past to justify my actions just so she doesn't leave me, and that was a very hard thing to do but I did it for her

My past is something that not a single soul heard from me, I never talked about it, and only a few people know about it, including my parents, Gabrielle, and the united families, not even my brothers know about it, I didn't tell my parents, Gabe did, he wrote it all on a paper and gave it to them in an attempt to help me.

But they didn't, although they did a great try and I'm thankful for that, but I'm ruined and you can't fix what is already broken, that is what they said.

Emmeline, is changing me and I'm confused with all these new feelings I'm getting when I'm with her, I forgot about all the United family's rules and punishments, her innocence, and smile can make any man melt and on top of that, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

She makes me feel a weird feeling I've never truly felt before, one that makes me want to be around her every time, and watch her, touch her, kiss her, just be with her, she made me smile, a true smile, not a fake one to make my family less worried, one that came out of my heart, she made also laugh, I've never laughed in front of people I don't know well, and she succeeds on that too.

If the united families saw me right now, they will be disappointed, they will punish me again, oh but wait, they created a monster, one that they have no idea what is capable of, one that is now their king, they will listen to every word I order and do it, they can't defeat the king now, can they?

They have no idea what I have in mind for them, maybe it's a payback for what they did to Gabe and for all the traumas he went through because of them, or maybe it's for me, I'm not sure, all I want is revenge.

I'm aware of how powerful they are and I'll use that against them for sure, how? I have a plan I've been thinking of for several years, but I still need their protection, for Emmeline's safety, so I'll be their king but my orders will be a disgrace to them.

Dare one of them to go against me now? You may think they are more than capable to do anything they want and they destroyed me before, and they will do it again, but no, I know them well, I've been raised by them, and they respect kings more than anything if I ask them to kill themselves just for my fun, they'll without hesitation.

Let's say their thinking is still stuck in the royal centuries, and their justification is always 'it's for a miracle, for a good future,'

A good future is a consequence of having a shitty childhood, that is what they said.

The only good thing that came out of their doing is marrying Emmeline, she is changing me but it's only for her, I'm still the same man to others, but with her, I feel like myself, I feel like I could act the way I want to without caring what others think, not that I ever cared, but putting my cold face on suite a mafia king and makes things so much easier, cause I truly don't care about others except the ones that I'm close to.