XXXVI

Days passed and Gabrielle is still unconscious, he stayed in the hospital for the first three days then they moved him back to the castle with doctors to take care of him and check on him

His room has become our new bedroom, we spend almost all of our time here, and we only leave when the doctors come to check in on him.

We sleep on the couch, it's not comfortable but nothing will be until had is okay, I feel terrible for everything that happened.

Reign is in worst condition than I thought he would be, he refuses to eat, I force him every day to eat, he is too stubborn but sometimes he accepts it.

The doctors say that Gabe is getting better but they don't know when he'll wake up, they said that the bullet was so close to his heart, they said that his survival was a miracle, the operation was so complicated that it took twenty-four hours.

Ah! I don't want to think about that day! It was the worst! I spend the whole time crying till I passed out, thankfully we were at the hospital.

They found Reign's mother, Carla, they found her locked inside a room unconscious, she wasn't hurt but they drugged her, she is fine now but I still feel bad, it's my fault.

The United families captured Ezekiel and every man that participated in the attack, they didn't do anything to Ezekiel waiting for Gabe to decide what they should do to his brother.

Apparently, there is someone that is a part of the United families that let them in, someone that betrayed them and they won't let this go past them, they are going everything in their power to figure out who it is.

Even Ares sends us a letter telling us that there is a traitor with us among us and that we need to find them before it's too late, he said that the traitor is a woman and that he can't tell us who she is because it's against the law of letters, I don't know who invented them but Ares said so.

Reign spend the past few days telling me that he wants to go back to the 14th century, he said that Ares told him that he could find a way to still rule over the mafia while being in the other dimension, He said that there we will be safer and Gabe will be safer most importantly.

It's not the first time he got shot but it's the first time that he fell unconscious where he can't even move or talk, his other injuries were always on the shoulder or leg, it only happened three times but they weren't grave like this one.

I also learned that Reign has been shot twice in his life on his leg, he told me some stories about himself when we are here, and he also told me that Gabe has a girl that he is talking to now and that girl is Prisha the one that I found him swimming within the pool.

He said that there is nothing serious but she was so kind to come all the way from India just to check on him, she was the one cooking for us, every day she cooks something Indian that I'm in love with, it's delicious and has a unique flavor that I haven't tried before.