XXIX

I looked around at the place not understanding where I'm, everything here is the same yet it was not the same, I don't know how to explain it, the grass was everywhere and it wasn't short like I'd last seen it, the driveway was now...

                I looked around at the place not understanding where I'm, everything here is the same yet it was not the same, I don't know how to explain it, the grass was everywhere and it wasn't short like I'd last seen it, the driveway was nowhere to be found and somehow there was no one.

Or so I thought, we heard the sound of numerous footsteps coming from the that are now behind us, I thought that was the main road! Why is it a forest now?

I looked at Ana panicked just to find her eating the grass, I looked at her as if she was crazy and she just raised a brow shaking her head at me, I ignored her and grabbed her hand, and went behind a large tree to hide from whatever these people are!

Ana took my hand in hers to ease her fear but oh little did she know that I'm more afraid than her and if she wasn't here with me I don't know what I will do, I regret going to the burned part now and being curious if I stayed in my room watching movies nothing of this would've happened.

But I'll get into the castle and ask Reign about everything then stay in my room and never come out and explore anything else, oh I miss Reign, if he was here he would've told me what to do, but I don't even have my phone! I forgot it on that table!

The footsteps approached and we could see more than fifty soldiers coming towards the castle, I attempted to go to one of them and ask him for help, I need to go inside of the castle and even outsides of the gates, and they are a long walk too!

Ana grabbed me pulling me backstopping me from approaching them, she hold me back to the tree and told me to shut up, I glared at her to let go of me but she pointed at her heart and then at the soldiers, I looked at her confused and then at the men who are walking like robots, what Ana was trying to show me is the flag on their weird armor, who still wears those!

Not the guards that I knew in the castle wear those but these are outside of the castle and have another flag so maybe there is another castle nearby or I don't know! I wanna go home now!

When the soldiers got closer to us I could feel both mine and Ana's hearts beating like crazy, we tried to hide as much as we could behind the tree and not to make any sound but just when they reached the tree, they stopped moving all of them making my heart fall from its place and I tightened my hold on Ana.

I could hear one of them approaching the tree and I tried to look, I found him coming towards the tree with a sword in his hand, oh my God I'm going to die!

I hugged Ana and she started rubbing my hair trying to calm me down and we both closed our eyes when we felt the man come just behind the tree, I could his footsteps coming closer till he was in front of us, I opened my eyes slowly to found him pointing the sword at us and only his green orbs were staring at us, I know it's not the right time but his eyes look cute!

"Who are you?" he yelled at the both of us making us flinch and hug each other more.

When none of us talked, he came even closer and yanked us away from each other and gripped my arm harshly then turned me so my back was facing his chest and gripped my neck almost choking me.