XXI

I spend my whole day accompanied by someone, it's either Reign, Gabrielle or Bianca, I can't stay alone anymore, I'm always afraid that someone will come for me as Joseph does

They found him yesterday and from what Gabrielle told me, he is begging for his death but my husband promised him that he won't get what he asked for until every person in this castle has their turn with him.

I didn't ask him about the details because I'm afraid that I'll hear things I'm not ready for, Gabrielle told me about these making it seem like a joke just to not scare me, but I'm already scared.

Reign was nothing but sweet to me the whole time, he gets me anything I asked for, or even if I didn't, he bought all kinds of chocolate and ice cream and kept apologizing for everything that happened, I don't understand how it's his fault when I was the one that insisted to go alone and he wanted to come with me, it's no one's fault but Joseph.

Even Bianca apologized for not accompanying me, but again it's not her fault, she deserves to be happy and to have freedom, she is also a human, she can't spend the rest of her life just with me, that would be unfair, Thierry makes her happy and I'm glad that she has someone like him.

No one knows about all of this except these three, and I hope it stays that way, I don't want anyone to know, Reign made the two of them promise not to tell a single soul, and I hope no one else heard about it or Joseph told someone about it.

Currently, I'm with Reign, he took me to Tura and let me ride Hera the whole ride, well he was seated behind me so every time I lose control he took over.

When we reached the place there were already servants and guards there and there was a table and two seats in front of the lake.

I looked at Reign and he just gave me a soft smile placing his hand on the small of my back after giving Hera's bride to one of the guards to take care of her.

He guided me so we were sitting on the grass in front of the lake, I looked at him confused, I mean why sitting on the grass when we have two chairs waiting for us?

He wanted to take me out of the castle, to visit the city and try to change the place to make me feel better, but I refused, the city is packed with people and at the moment I don't feel like being close to anyone.

So he figured that being here in Tura is better, just me and him and the servants are busy doing their gardening work, I would've agreed to go out three days ago but now no!

"What did you do to Joseph?" I asked suddenly.

"We uh talked," he answered rubbing the back of his neck.

Reign talks? That is a lie!

"You mean talked like in Reign's talking?" I asked again, I know that Gabrielle told me about everything but I still want to ask Reign, why? I don't know either!