XIX

My family went back home a week ago, I pleaded with them to stay, I just got used to them being around here, but they all have work and things important to do, they promised they will visit again, hopefully, it's soon!

Reign is trying to spend as much time with me as he could, the other day he gave me riding horse lessons and it was so fun, I looked for Albert tho, but I didn't find him, I was left in the stable alone for thirty minutes with Pierre waiting for him but he didn't show up.

Maybe I imagined him, sometimes I make up stories in my mind and believe my imagination, I'm weird I know, but what can I do?

Bianca is always here with me when I'm alone and away when Reign is here, she seems to be terrified of him, I can understand her, he is terrifying but not anymore for me, well maybe a little bit when he is angry.

Bianca said that she is terrified of him cause he reminds her of King Ares, she said that they both look almost alike and have the same temper, maybe Reign's temper is heaven next to Ares's, her words not mine! Since that day he yelled at her in the library she has been terrified of him.

Lately, I've been spending my time with Gabrielle as well, every time he runs away from his work and wants to hide from Reign he came to me, and we find a way to have fun, sometimes we bake and other times we just make fun of Reign, he does I just laugh.

Even Bianca is getting along with Gabrielle, they both always talk and she calls him by his name, which made me order her to never call me by any title and just call me 'Emme' like a normal person, I'm not better than anyone and I think that everyone in this castle is human beings, we are the same.

I was in Reign's room laying on the bed, resting from the sleep, that is what I do every morning, rest because I'm exhausted from sleep.

Reign was taking a shower, I don't understand why he didn't go to work yet, it's way past his work time, I wanted to go to the lake today with Gabrielle but like always he is sneaking out of work, Reign knows what his best friend is doing, I wonder why he didn't get all scary to him for not doing his responsibilities.

I need Reign to be at work so that I could go to the lake alone, he won't allow it, I don't mean that I want to be alone with Gabrielle, I mean that I don't want any guards to be there, they just stand there not doing anything and it's so hot today, it'll only make them exhausted.

I took my phone and scrolled through social media till I heard the bathroom door open, I immediately looked up to find my husband with water dripping from his hair and some on his chest, with just a towel around his waist, I immediately looked away blushing.

Why does he have to be so hot?

I feel weird looking at him like that, I feel like I just want to kiss him, but that would be embarrassing, I don't want to let him know what I want!