XII

The next morning I woke up caged in Reign's firm hold, I was laying my head on top of his chest, while he was holding me closer to him, I tried to get up but it only made him tighten his hold

"Reign, I need to get up!" I whined after my fifth failed attempt.

"Just stay here," he murmured with his eyes still closed.

"It's 1 pm, even lunchtime is over," I groaned managing to take my phone from the nightstand.

"Good, now sleep," he responded in his sleepy voice.

"Reign, you promised to give me a tour, wake up!" I half yelled.

"Fine!" he said letting go of me and getting up to the bathroom.

"What am I supposed to wear? All of my clothes are still unpacked," I asked looking at his back.

"Isn't there anything in the closet?" he asked.

"I saw a dress yesterday but it doesn't belong to me," I said.

"Wear it, everything belongs to you now," he said entering the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

I huffed at his attitude and went looking for the dress, it was a navy blue long dress, it's styled as if it was made for a Queen.

It was made for a Queen that is what the letter says, I just don't know who it belongs to.

I placed it on the bed waiting for Reign to get out so could get ready, and thankfully he was quick this time unlike yesterday, the bathroom was a modern-styled one, it looks like the one in my room in California.

When I was done, I got out to find Reign ready and seating on the bed with the letter I found yesterday.

"What?" I asked looking at his confused face.

"This wax seal belongs to King Ares," he said showing me the seal.

"Where is he? We should give him his wife's gift back," I said looking at the dress.

"He is dead Emmeline, he was King in the 14th century," he explained smelling the ink.

"Then it must be one of the servants that found the stamp and used it for fun," I said the most reasonable idea that came to my mind.

"It's his handwriting and everything, plus this room was last used during his ruling, seven centuries ago," he said not understanding where did this letter come from.

"You can smell the ink as if it was written yesterday, it can't belong to him," I said taking out my jeans and shirt that I wore yesterday.

I have nothing to wear!

"It's confusing, but the maids cleaned this room before our arrival, and I rebuild the bathroom, so it may be one of the servants that found Ares's book and wanted to copy his handwriting and wax seal," he said throwing the paper away in the closet back where it was.