XXIV

The next morning I got up to find a box of chocolate next to my bed with Reign nowhere to be found, I looked at the time to find it at 8 Am, ugh why am I awake this early?

I grabbed the box of chocolate and opened it just to find a note inside of it saying 'how about opening the closet first?'

I growled not wanting to get up from the bed yet, I still didn't rest from the sleep, but curiosity took over my tiredness and I immediately got up and went to the closet just to find a pack of candy, my eyes immediately light up and opened it just to find another note telling me to follow the ribbons.

I around the room just to find a ribbon on the door, I opened it and saw multiple ones on the corridor walls, I wore my flips flop not caring about my looks, I hugged the box of Chocolate and the lack of candy closer to my chest and followed the ribbons.

They stopped in front of a door that I'd never seen before, down the stairs, I looked at the ribbon and noticed that it has a little note on it, I took it out and read it and it says 'open the door, answer the riddle,'

I opened the door confused just to find a guard smiling at me, alright, I've received lots of letters and all but this is new, will I find King Ares with a cake? No? Okay, I know he is dead but the letters were weird so whatever, I just want to know who is the person writing all those letters.

I looked at the guard who was still smiling at me, I looked at him confused and he just cleared his throat and said "you Majesty the riddle is 'Who is the most handsome man on earth?',"

"How is that supposed to be a riddle?" I asked raising a brow at him.

"You have five chances if you don't guess it right, you'll lose the big price," Said the guard smiling softly at me.

"Uh? Harry styles?" I said remembering how good-looking that man is.

He just shook his head making me frown, that is so unfair! Then an idea came to my mind, it's clear that all of this is Reign's doing, why not tease him a little?

If he is here of course!

"Clover Lopez!" I said excitedly but the guard just shook his head.

Clover is the son of Sean that man that came to our home to have a photoshoot with Reign, yes that man that owns the biggest company of models.

"Hmm, Ezekiel, Gabrielle's brother," I suggested again but the guard again shook his head.

"I don't know! That is so hard! Oh, wait! Maybe it is king Ares," I said and he again shook his head amused.

"Uh, Reign?" I asked making it look like I'm doubting if my answer is right.

This time the guard nodded and said "congratulations your highness, you got it right!"

He walked me to a door on the far end of the room and open it to reveal a huge flag on the wall written on it 'there are three doors, choose one,'