XIV

Days passed and today is the ball's day, people already started coming and it is 1 pm, on the invitation, Reign made sure to add that they are to be here only after 4 pm, but I guess not everyone respected that

I decided to stay in my room with Bianca until 4 pm, I'll get ready and greet everyone, spend some time with them, and most importantly the dance with Reign.

I've been practicing the dance moves with Bianca for the last few days, I now remembered it by heart, I just need to be confident.

It's still early to start getting ready so I decided to just watch the tv, yes we bought TVs here, one in my room and the other in Reign's, I got bored and asked Reign for it and he agreed so yeah.

It was kinda hard to explain to Bianca what is this new technology and how it works, she was so confused and thought it was magic, I explained everything to her, and she gets so excited every time I turned it on just like a little child, she likes the cartoons so do I, I finally found a partner to watch kids movies with me.

Seeing the excitement and joy in Bianca's eyes every time I turn on the tv made my day, I like to see her happy especially because she is my lady and has been so helpful and kind to me and most importantly she is my friend.

The second she heard the sound of the tv turned on she came and stood next to me watching it, I moved a bit to make space for her in the bed, and this time without rejecting she sat down.

We spend an hour watching and the other two hours we spend getting ready for the ball, Bianca helped me get ready and started getting herself ready too, she needs to be well dressed and stay with me the whole time since she is my lady now, she is considered from a high-rank family.

I wore my dark green dress, it was much more beautiful than I thought it would be, it was long and has a slit on the left side, I matched it with some black heels that I can walk with and dance with, along with some jewelry and a crown.

I don't know why I have to wear it, but Bianca said that it's so important to wear that, especially today, I liked it and I think it suited me so well.

For the first time when I look at myself in the mirror, I think I'm I feel beautiful and like how I look, Bianca did a great job on my hair, she is talented.

I stared at myself in the mirror checking if something is missing or needed to be fixed but everything seemed alright.

I heard my bathroom door open revealing Bianca in a white dress, she looked breathtaking, the dress suited her so well.

She was also wearing some jewelry but so much less than mine, she only have a necklace and earrings, I opened my drawer taking two rings and a bracelet out of it.

I gave them to her but she declined politely saying that she can't accept them cause she will feel like she disrespected me and her family will punish her.