X

The whole meeting they were discussing things that I hardly understand, I laid on Reign's chest the whole time, I even slept, and still, that boring meeting didn't end

The question is, didn't Reign get tired of me on his lap? I sat there for almost four hours, I even got tired, but he didn't even try to move me.

it was embarrassing, everyone working and I'm sitting on his lap just starting or sleeping, I didn't even have my phone, and every time I ask him a question, he answers shorty or ignore me.

Can't he just send me away already? I'm getting so bored and tired.

"You can leave, the meeting is over," I heard Reign say and I almost jumped dancing from happiness.

Everyone got up leaving, only Joseph and Lydia stayed, Reign raised a brow asking them what they are still doing here.

"We need to tell you something," mumbled Lydia and Joseph nodded.

"Go on," signaled Reign.

"Alone!" she said looking at me up and down.

"She is your Queen, either talk or leave," answered Reign coldly.

"I'm pregnant!" she said and my head turned to Reign immediately looking at him in shock.

She is not married!

Reign didn't seem to be surprised or bothered at all, he just stared at her waiting for her next words.

"I'm five weeks pregnant," she added playing with the buttons of the jacket that she is wearing, Reign's jacket.

"What am I supposed to do?" asked Reign bored.

"Support," she said looking at him with hope.

I don't understand, who is the father of this child?

Can it be Reign? But he is my husband, he can't do that!

"Who is the father?" I asked without realizing what just came out of my mouth.

"A married man, if his wife finds out she will kill me," she said avoiding eye contact.

I turned to look at Reign to find him so calm and bored, why isn't he panicked or surprised! He just heard that his lover is pregnant with his child!

She said that the man is married and the wife would kill if she finds out, she was avoiding eye contact the whole time, so she is talking about my husband.

"Reign, please!" she pleaded on the verge of crying.

"What makes you think I'll take this responsibility?" he asked annoyed.

I turned glaring at him, it's his child, why isn't he supporting it? Yes, the mother is someone I hate but the child hasn't done anything, and he deserves to live without a father.