XI

Four weeks and a half passed, I finally graduated f, and I'm free of high school forever, I've been so stressed during the exams period, there were my papers everywhere, whatever I feel like the place is good I'll study even on the s...

              Four weeks and a half passed, I finally graduated f, and I'm free of high school forever, I've been so stressed during the exams period, there were my papers everywhere, whatever I feel like the place is good I'll study even on the stairs.

There is only one exam that took all my time, math, I tried to understand it but I couldn't, but thankfully Reign explained everything to me and I got 100% on it! Can you imagine me! Emmeline getting a 100% on math! It's crazy really!

I needed to understand it because I want to take Izzy's place I need to get a good grade at it!

Oh, Izzy is going crazy, every time the teachers gave us our exams back and I have a higher grade she starts to cry and say that it was the teacher's fault and that she did the exam grade, but when she gets higher than which is on one exam and it's an art she says that not everyone can do art and that she is superior.

She also got better grades in our last maths exams and now it's her favorite teacher and subject, but it's not a big difference you see I got 78% and she got 78,5% and now she thinks she owns the world and math is her favorite subject.

I went to my brother's house before the exam so they could explain everything to me, lately, the time I've spent with my brothers is almost every day, I don't understand a word I go running to them after school.

We passed the chemistry and physics exam the other day, it was great plus Izzy was asking for my help the whole time and I acted as if I didn't hear her and when we can't out of the class she was crying saying that she didn't do the last exercise, I told her that I did them all and without any struggle.

Of course, she got mad and that was the whole point.

For the last few weeks of school, I've been doing everything to piss her off, everything she hates I do, she hates it when I get to math class late, I don't know why exactly but she gets pissed and tells me 'you should take math classes more seriously,' even tho most of the time she came late.

She hates it when I don't pay attention in class and explain to her what the teacher said, that is exactly what I've been doing, I've done everything I could to make her mad.

I got her place in that college and she almost exploded when the headmaster announced it! I declined the offer so Cathy Johnson took it, she is one of the smartest kids in our school, and I'm happy for her.

Our graduation day was one of the best days of my life, I was so happy not just because of my good grades but also because I'm getting out of high school forever, all my family was there, and even Reign and Riley joined, I thought he will never care enough for it.

That gesture made me so happy that night!

I spend almost every day at my brother's house lately because I knew that we will be moving soon and I won't be able to see them often.