XLIV

Fourteen years passed and we now have the most beautiful family we could ask for, what is more, beautiful is to see Reign being a father, he is getting hotter and hotter and I'm not sure how I'm going to resist that

People say that they get bored of each other after marriage but I don't understand that, I've been married to Reign for eighteen years now, and every day I fall for him harder.

He is still the charming Greek God that I first married, he didn't age one bit, and I'm not sure if I should be proud or not because over time if he stays like this I'll look like his grandmother.

Ares said that this will happen and that he forced him to do whatever the mark thing on my neck the other day just for this, meaning I won't age either and we will be just like Ares and Livyana, Aged six hundred years but look like we are in our twenties.

Weird I guess!

Most of the time when I go to school with the boys, people think that I'm their sister and it's weird, I mean yes they are taller than me by now but that doesn't mean that I'm their sister!

Oh yes, I've got three boys and a little girl, my sweet lovely babies that also I can't get enough of!

Adriel is the oldest and he is a copy of his father, not just his looks but also in his attitude, he sometimes is worst than his father which reminds me of Ares but I'll not think about that.

He was a stubborn child that no one could control except for Reign, we called him the little devil and it suited him very well till now, devil because he could do anything you could think of without caring what others will think and then gets away with his innocent cute look.

He used to get on my nerves sometimes but he was the sweet little boy that I couldn't resist, he always apologizes after he does something but only to me or Reign when he does something extreme.

He used and still does everything in his power to make me proud of him or smile, and that gesture reminds me of his father, I sometimes even consider him my friend, not my son.

He is so intelligent and that he got from his father I'm sure, he been a genius since he was a toddler, even at normal things, he walked his first steps at ten months old and by the age of two, he was impossible to catch.

He started his training at the age of six, and I never left his side once, every training I go with him just so he doesn't feel lonely or afraid, even Reign was with us the whole time even now, I haven't missed any of his training and I won't ever do that!

He goes to the other dimension with Ares and there he is trained to be the next king not just for the mafia but also for Ares's whole kingdom I'm not sure what it is till now.

They said that I'll find out when Adriel is crowned king at the age of Eighteen, I don't want my baby to go through that, and he always tells me that he doesn't like all the responsibilities he has, and Even Reign hates it but we can't do anything, we tried, trust me but even Ares can be an Ass Sometimes.