29. Why no milkies

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know we're exactly half way through this book. would anyone like a book 2? I have some ideas after I end this book but I'm not sure if I have enough ideas for a whole book. -R

        Ellie woke up multiple times in the night needing her mama, making Candice feel awful. She decides to go to the store early in the morning to get her a new stuffy friend in hopes it will help Ellie forgive her.
Candice's pov:
I'm in a toy store looking around but nothing catches my eye. I walk out of the store and spit a build a bear when I walk in I see a pink frog and a tie-dyed frog. I can't decide so I pick them both, when I stuff them I put a strawberry scent in them, when I leave it's still early so I head back home worried about Ellie not forgiving me. I walk in and Ellie is on the couch watching bluey, but when she sees me she crawls down and runs to the kitchen where I assume her mama is. I sigh sadly and walk into the kitchen, I set the bags down and hug Penny and turn to the scared baby sitting on the floor holding Penny's leg. "Candy made a big mistake and was a meanie, I'm sorry I scared you peanut. I may not be the best at comforting like your mama but I have some friends that might be able to help" I tell her and grab the bag handing it to her. She struggles for a few minutes but gets the stuffed frogs out and shrieks "oggies" "wow tell candy thank you" penny tells her sweetly. "Fanks yew candyyyy" she says and pats my knee making me giggle and pat her head before she runs off with her new stuffed friends. Penny walks over and hugs me from behind kissing my temple "that was really cute" she says making me smile and turn to her giving her a long kiss. "I'm really sorry I didn't ask you first" I say after we break apart. "Thank you for apologizing, we will talk about the best ways to punish Ellie later" she tells me making me nod. 
     We decide to all lay on the couch and watch the lion king when Ellie looks up at Penny "mama y do simba has mama an dada, is candy my dada?" She asks making us laugh "well I'm not a boy so I'm not a dada" I say making Ellie frown "but because she's a girl it would mean you have another mommy" penny says looking at me making sure that was okay making me nod at her. "What if you called me mami?" I say "maaaaamieeeee, maaaameeee" she shakes her head "Mimi" she says with a nod. Tears roll down my cheeks and I pull her into my lap giving her lots of kisses and rocking her in her arms making the girl yawn. "I gets Mimi milkies oo?" She asks "oh no baby that's just from mama" I tell her but immediately regret it cause she starts to cry. "Oh poor baby" I rock her and look at Penny, "I did always think I'd nurse if I had a baby, but if you want it to be your thing I'm okay with that" I say but she looks down at the hysterical girl "I think she could benefit from both of us nursing her" she says "would you like to try dry nursing with her?" She asks making me nod and lift my shirt up and I unclip my bra, I'm nervous about this but when she sees my breast she stops crying and latches on making me yelp but rub her back. She whines and grunts before stopping and leaning over to suck the other breast making me look at penny in confusing but she just shrugs. After another minute Ellie stops suckling and climbs off my lap in a huff "empty bewbie" she mumbles in tears, she hold onto the edge of the couch to walk herself to her mama doing grabby hands for her. "Mama bewbie empty gain?" She wails "oh baby, mama has milkies" she said lifting her shirt and letting her suckle hard. I've adjusted my clothes by now and I look at penny knowing this must mean I should try lactation pills. When Ellie is finished she falls asleep, we put Ellie in her crib and walk to Penny's bed...our bed? I question in my head while cuddling close to her. "You know what would be fun?" I ask her making her look up at me "hmm" "a vacation! We're still off work for a week and you could respond to emails anywhere, I think it would be good for us" i say hopefully, making her grin. "I'll just send an email saying I'm unavailable for the week." She says "where are you thinking of going?" "Hmm, Disney world?" I question knowing Ellie would love it, Penny nods quickly knowing she has the same idea.
       The rest of the afternoon is spent with Penny letting her office know she'll be gone for a week, meaning we have two days to pack. I buy our tickets and pack our bags so all we have to worry about this weekend is snacks and the plane tickets, with how often I fly I'm sure we can get a flight. That night we order pizza and have a wonderful family dinner. We decided to wait to tell Ellie till the day we leave so she isn't waiting all weekend to have fun. We all cuddle up in our bed and sleep together, my arms around Penny and hers around Ellie, though my hand is holding her little one over her mama. I fall asleep excited for our vacation.