35. Yes

Penny wakes up and looks at candice beside her. Her green eyes meet hers and she smiles realizing penny is awake. Penny blushes when she is reminded of her drunkenness the night before but then smiles when she remembered what candice told her. "Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes I'll marry you"
Candice smiles and reaches into the bedside table to put the ring on her finger. She winces and Candice gets up, coming back moments later with breakfast and some Tylenol. "I'm gonna go get us some coffee" she says kissing her head before walking out.
Penny's pov:
I wince when the door shuts, my baby moves and rubs her eyes signaling she's awake. "MAMA" she screams causing me to wince again. "I'm here baby" "thought you never come bac" she wines trying to pull my shirt, I almost absentmindedly let her latch on but then I realized I drank so much last night I had to pull my shirt up fast "mamas milkies is sick right now" I say making her pout and then scream and cry. "No milkies?" She cries while I rock her.
My heart is broken and my head is pounding. I rub her back and try to sooth her. Candice finally comes back and sets the coffee down, Ellie crawls off the bed and runs to Candice. "Mimi mama says no milkies" Candice gives me a questioning look so I give the drinking signal by raising my hand up to my lips like I'm drinking something. She immediately nods in realization before kneeling down to Ellie. "I'm so sorry little one but your mommy's milk is gonna be bad milk for a few hours" she said with a frown. Ellie stomps and screams before slamming herself down on the ground punching and kicking the floor.
"Mama will be back little one okay?" I say kissing her head. I head to the pharmacy and get an alcohol test strips to check my milk. I pump a little in the car and check it, it comes back clean and I sigh in relief. I head back to the hotel and see Candice on the bed rocking our crying baby. "Would you like mama milk? It's better now" I tell our upset baby making her run to me. I pick her up and she pulls my shirt, I help her so she can latch faster. She happily sucks and I get comfy on the bed.

After a morning spent in bed watching bluey and cuddling we go to Candice's parents house to have lunch together, they play Disney movies for Elle and give her a few gifts. Ellie plays with her new toys as we all play a unsolved case game for a few hours. Ellie takes a nap before dinner, we go to rainforest cafe which Ellie loved. We enjoy our dinner and announce our engagement. We explain to Ellie that she gets to be a flower girl, she is very excited and asked when she gets to throw the flowers. We told her she can help us plan the wedding. We say our goodbyes and head back to the hotel where we go to the pool and let Ellie have a late night swim with us to enjoy the last day at the hotel. "Mama we see Lars tomorrow?" "Yes baby we will see Larsy tomorrow" i nod with a big smile missing my fur baby as well. Candice leans in "I miss big man too" she sighs. "We will have to take him to the park to play when we get home" i say making Elle clap and candice smile. We swim for a little while longer before getting out. I help Ellie into some dry clothes after drying her off. Candice and I change as well and bring Ellie up for bed.
We all lay down and fall asleep fast. We wake up early and take a shower, Ellie wakes up while we are in the shower, she opens the curtain "mama milkies?" She asks rubbing her eyes. "Get undressed and I'll help you get into the shower" I tell her since I was going to give her a bath when she woke up anyway. She stumbles out of her clothes but tries to get in still in her diaper. Wait baby don't forget your diapey "mama help?" She pouts. Candice kisses my temple "I'm done so I'll help her" she says stepping out of the shower grabbing a towel and helping Ellie out of her diaper before lifting her up and handing her to me. I take her into my arms and cuddles her into my chest. She latches on while the warm water washes over us. We stay like that for a little while when she takes her time having her milk. When she unlatches I help her wash her hair and body before we get out. I get us dressed and walk into the room. Candice already has our bags packed and is ready to get into the car. "Would you like breakfast on the way home?" I ask Ellie and she nods grabbing her frog and taking my hand as we walk to the car. I buckle her in as we drive to get ourselves breakfast.