30. A family trip for 3

Penny's pov:  

       It's Monday morning and it's time to tell Ellie about our trip. We've been watching Disney movies all weekend in preparation, Ellie loves all the princesses especially repunzel. I've gotten Ellie up and given her milk, I got her Mickey Mouse waffles and fruit. "Mic mouse" she says clapping "that's right baby, today we're gonna go on a trip to see Mickey Mouse and repunzel" I tell her making her squeal and jump in her chair "go now?" "after breakfast baby." I tell her making her nod and eat her food as fast as she can, "slow down lovely" I warn her.
     Candice comes down from her shower and kisses both of our cheeks before making a cup of coffee and some oatmeal sitting beside me and silently eats her food. She's not a morning person but I know she's excited. I take a sip of coffee and wash my plate from my peanut butter toast and blueberries. "Aww down mama" I turn to my baby to see her holding her plate up in the air for me to take making me chuckle. I clean her plate as Candice gets up and washes hers when I walk to pick Ellie up.
"Babygirl we're going to get on an airplane, and you may not like it but mama and mimi are right here." I've been fearing she will panic on the plane. Candice comes up to us as Ellie just nods and lays her head on my shoulder "if we keep her awake she might sleep the whole plane ride" Candice suggests. "You're right" Candice already loaded the car so I take Ellie and put her in her car seat before walking around to sit next to her so I can keep her occupied.
I do a pretty good job in the car since Ellie was excited to play with me but when we're walking through the airport I see her eyes droop. I start to point out all the gift shops and that helps her wake up some. Luckily our flight was boarding when we arrived at our gate and soon it was our turn.
I get Ellie situated in her seat with her blankie and frogs making her giggle and suck on her paci while looking out of the window. The flight attendant says the safety precautions and it's time to take off, I look over at Ellie to explain this might be a little scary but her head is slumped and she's fast asleep causing a sigh of relief to escape me.
• • •
When we land Ellie is still asleep so Candice grabs most of the bags and I get Ellie and her bag. Walking through the terminal and to the Orlando airport, I walk towards the signs pointing to a Starbucks in need of some caffeine.
After I get our coffees and Ellie's juice I hand them to my family and we walk to the car rental area. "They should have our car ready" Candice says when we walk through. I sit on a bench and rock Elle while we wait for the car, 10 minutes later Candice comes back with the keys. She tells me to wait for her to put our bags in the car before I put the baby in. When she is done she comes back and takes Ellie from me buckling her in so I can get in the passenger seat. We make the drive and before long we're pulling into Disney world. Little Ellie finally start to stir as we park, Candice carry's the bags in and I get Ellie out "hi bug." I coo as she opens her eyes and hums at me. "We hewe?" She asks with a yawn "yes baby, we're gonna spend the night in the hotel tonight but tomorrow we'll see Mickey and friends" she frowns but nods as she lays her head on my shoulder sucking her paci. I sit her in her pack and play once candice gets it set up and give her some toys we brought, she plays happily as we decide what to eat since it's nearly dinner. Candice and I ate at starbucks but Ellie slept through lunch, I put her juice in the fridge and walk over to Ellie getting her out to nurse her while we decide. She latches happily when Candice suggest we eat downstairs just in the hotel cafe, It's got lots of options. When Ellie is finished we walk downstairs, I sit Ellie down in a high chair and ask what she wants to eat. She says chicken nuggets so I get her a kids meal and myself a small pizza. When we sit back down Candice gets up to order her food and comes back with a salad.
We eat fast and we both stand to throw our food away only a foot from Ellie but when our backs are turned I hear her shout making us turn quickly as a child is pulling her hair. I run over and snatch his hand away careful to not hurt Ellie. I pick the crying baby up "point me to your parents" I say sternly making him point them out so I drag him to them "control your child, he pulled my daughters hair" "oh we're sorry" they say not actually sounding sorry, typical. I walk away from them and just want to get away from that kid, when we get back to the hotel I ask Ellie if she wants milkies hoping it calms her down. She nods so I sit on our bed and unlatch my bra. She nurses for a while while Candice cuddles us, I start to get tired so I unlatch Ellie changing her into something comfy. She fusses the whole time "baby I'll give you more milkies when we're ready for bed" when I explain she doesn't have to be finished she calms letting us get ready. Once dressed we crawl back into bed with Ellie and I let her latch back on. We all fall asleep quickly excited for the day to come.