Chapter One

Serenity walked toward Azazel's house and heard mewling. She looked in the alleyway and saw two kittens. They were really dirty, and Serenity couldn't tell what color their fur was. She picked them up and took them to Azazel's house. "Azazel, I'm here!" Serenity called. Azazel came in from the kitchen. He saw the kittens and sighed.

"Honestly, Serenity. You and your animals."

"They had big sad eyes." Serenity whined. Azazel shook his head, and Serenity went to the sink. She filled it with warm water and started to bathe and set the kittens on the empty side. She picked up the dirtiest one and cleaned its fur off. The dirt washed away, and orange fur showed up. Azazel grabbed some milk and warmed it up. Once the kitten was cleaned and dried, she saw that it was an orange cat with green eyes. She checked its gender and found out it's a boy. She set it on the counter and cleaned the other one. The black cat was next, and Serenity was surprised to find the cat's fur to be a gorgeous white color. She dried him off after finding out that he was also a boy and set him in front of the milk bowl. The orange kitten mewed and purred when Serenity pet him. The sun came out, and the cat's fur looked like it was on fire.

"What are you going to name them?" Azazel asked.

"The orange one I was going to name Firestar from Warriors. The white one reminds me of the picture of Albion that you showed me. So the white cat's name is Albion. I'll name the orange one, Ddraig." Serenity said. The kittens mewed in approval at their new names. Azazel laughed and shook his head.

"We can take them to your place this weekend. I'm sure your mom won't mind." Serenity nodded, and they played a couple of games. She was escorted home after saying goodbye to her new kittens.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up from a nightmare. Her emotional support dog licked her face. Serenity had tears in her eyes. She climbed out of bed and walked towards Issei's room. She walked in and frowned. Rias, Akeno, and Asia were all in the same bed. Serenity stomped her foot and shook Issei awake. The boy woke up startled. "Serenity?" He said. "What's wrong?"

"Nii-san." Issei heard her voice break and led Serenity to her room. She must've had a really bad nightmare. He crawled into the bed with her and fell asleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity yawned and stretched. She smiled when Issei was still asleep in her bed. She went downstairs and saw her mom. "Hey, Mom."

"Good morning. Is Issei awake?" She asked.

"He's still sleeping." Serenity said. Rias rushed downstairs.

"Mrs. Hyoudou, have you seen Issei? He's not in his room!" Serenity glared at the floor, and Mrs. Hyoudou sighed.

"He's in my room. I woke him up and he followed me to my bedroom." Serenity said.

"You had another nightmare?" Mrs. Hyoudou asked. Rias frowned and shrugged her shoulders. Serenity and Issei were siblings. Mrs. Hyoudou decided to make Serenity pancakes. "Go wake up, your brother." Serenity nodded and ran upstairs. Serenity jumped on her brother, who groaned.

"Nii-san, you have to get up." Serenity said. Issei let his sister drag him downstairs and into the kitchen. He sat next to her, and they both ate their pancakes. "Thank you, Issei-nii." Serenity said.

"Yeah." He said. He ruffled her already messy hair.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity waited for Azazel to get to the house with Albion and Ddraig. Issei was confused as to why his sister was excited. The door opened, and Azazel came in with two small cat carriers. He set them on the floor, and Serenity opened them both. Two cats came out and rushed at Serenity. "Mom, this is Albion and Ddraig." Issei's eyes widened at the cat's name. "I named them after my two favorite dragons." Mrs. Hyoudou cooed at the kittens. Albion sniffed Issei's hand and growled at him. He growled at everyone and curled up in Serenity's lap. Ddraig, on the other hand, went up to Issei and rubbed up to him. He growled at the girls and jumped in Kiba's lap. He let the boy pet him before jumping down and curling at Serenity's sides. "Albion doesn't like anyone but me. Luckily, he's not deaf. Ddraig only likes males, and I'm the only female he likes." Azazel patted Serenity's head. He sees a daughter in Serenity, and he is curious if Serenity and Vali would get along.

"Well, I think they're cute!" Mrs. Hyoudou squealed. She was taking pictures of her daughter. Serenity smiled and showed the cats to her room.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Albion and Ddraig got used to the house. They tended to follow Serenity around. "Hey, Mom!" Serenity said.

"There's my birthday girl!" Mrs. Hyoudou cooed. She handed Serenity a gift, and Serenity opened it. She squealed when she saw the Alien series.

"Thanks so much, mom!" She hugged her mother and went to go show her brother. "I'm going to go see if Issei wants to watch them with me." Serenity rushed upstairs to her brother's room. "Hey Issei-nii, do you want to watch a movie for my birthday?"

"Not right now, Serenity. I'm doing something for Rias." Issei said. Serenity frowned, and she teared up. She went downstairs, and her mother frowned.

"I'm going to see if Azazel wants to watch them." Serenity said. "I don't want to burden Issei-nii." Mrs. Hyoudou packed some food for her, and Serenity ran out the door. She was yanked into an alleyway.

"Look what we have here. A little girl. How tight do you think she is?" Serenity screamed.