Chapter Seven

Vali kissed Serenity slowly. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." She kissed him deeply.

"I do want this." Serenity said. "I'd rather it be you than someone else." She said. Vali smiled a rare, soft smile. She brought out his vulnerable side, and that's how Vali knew that he was head over heels for his rival's sister. He positioned himself. "Like a bandaid." Serenity said. He stared at her like she was insane.

"Like a bandaid?"

"We'll do it like a bandaid. Quick and easy." Vali kissed her softly, and Serenity cried out in the kiss as he sheathed himself inside her with one thrust. He kissed her tears away and started to whisper how much he loved her in her ear. After a few minutes, she moved her hips. Vali let out a low groan, and she nodded. He started to move slowly. The pain was there, but it was dull. It was more uncomfortable than anything else. Pleasure started to come into the mix, and Serenity moaned. Vali wrapped her legs around his waist and buried his head in her neck. He was letting out small little moans. She moved her hips, and Vali thrusted faster. The silver haired demon kissed her neck. "Vali!" She whined. He started to thrust faster and moved his hand down to her clit. Serenity's back arched into his chest as he hit a spot that made her see stars.

"Is that it?" Vali asked softly. Serenity nodded and he proceeded to hit that spot dead on. The girl's moans were music to his ears and Vali moaned. She was tightening around him and her moans were getting louder. She was getting close and soon cummed.

"Vali!" She gasped. Vali continued to thrust through her orgasm. Vali groaned and bit into her shoulder as he cummed. Serenity whimpered at the warmth as ropes of hot cum entered her womb. Vali pulled out and released her shoulder. He nuzzled her cheek with his and sat up. He was still hard and sat up. She shook her head at his pouting face. "Is this because of your draconic half or demonic half?" Serenity teased.

"Shut up!" Vali hissed. Serenity shook her head and climbed onto his lap. She positioned herself above Vali's cock and slid down. Vali moaned as he went deeper. Serenity gripped his shoulders as she needed to adjust.

"Wait." Serenity whimpered. His tip pushed painfully against her cervix. Vali nodded and a few moments later Serenity moved her hips. "Help me." Serenity whispered. Vali moved his hands and placed them on her hips. He helped her move up and down and kissed her. Serenity moaned into the kiss. Vali pulled away and hissed against her neck as she scratched his back. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"It's fine." Vali said. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You feel heavenly wrapped around my cock." Vali said out loud.

"Thank you?" Serenity asked. Vali blushed and Serenity started to laugh. "You didn't mean to say that out loud did ya?" The hybrid nodded and kissed her again. He thrusted up causing Serenity to lean her head back. "At this rate we're going to have to change the sheets." Serenity said. Her bed was a twin and Vali nodded. He didn't really want to sleep in cum.

"After I'm done fucking you we'll take a bath." Serenity moaned into his neck as she was close to cumming. Vali moved a hand down to her clit and started playing with it. Serenity tightened as she got closer.

"Fuck Vali!" She threw her head back as she blacked out for a second. She was positive he used a little magic and when she came down from her high, the smirk on his face told her that she was right. "What was that?" Serenity gasped as she caught her breath. Vali was still hard inside her.

"Albion taught me." Vali confessed. "It's Draconic magic. It's to help a dragon's mate feel good." Serenity was pulled off and turned around. Vali slid her down back onto him and kissed her shoulder. "Ready?" He whispered seductively.

"Yeah." Vali started to thrust up and Serenity leaned her head back against his shoulder. She got a peek of Vali's eye and they were darkened with pure lust. They were a hazel color and now were a dark gold. Though Vali was too proud to admit that he loved the way she felt and wanted to do this more, he had to remember that she was indeed human and she could only take so much. Vali leaned forward, shoving Serenity forward. She landed on her hands as he pulled out. She moaned when two hands touched her sides. Vali moved his hands down towards her hips and thrusted forward. "Vali!" She moaned. He started to ruthlessly pound into her and Serenity was feeling pure pleasure. Vali leaned over her and ran a hand up to her throat. He moved her chin to the side and bit and sucked on her neck. His other hand moved to her clit, playing with it.

"You feel so good." Vali moaned into her shoulder. He was getting close and Serenity was as well. Vali's groans got louder and an image of a very pregnant Serenity holding a silver haired child in her arms and smiling crossed his mind. She tightened around him as she cummed, pushing Vali over the edge as well. He bit into her shoulder the draconic instincts kicking in as he moved at inhuman speeds. He finally softened and pulled out. Serenity collapsed and Vali fell next to her.

"What was that?" Serenity asked. Vali picked her up and took her to the bathroom. He set her down and drew a warm bath. Serenity went to the bathroom and sighed in relief. Vali carried her to the tub and set her in it. He went to the bathroom as well and released the privacy spells. Vali climbed in and sat behind her. He kissed her shoulders as they sat in the tub.