Chapter Eighteen

Serenity moaned as Vali pressed her against the door. He unzipped her dress and quickly shoved it off her. She pushed the jacket off his shoulders and gripped his silver hair. Serenity stepped out of the dress as Vali herded her towards the bed. He pushed her onto it, and she whined. "Vali."

"Shh, Puppy." Vali unbuttoned his shirt, and he took it off. Serenity sat on her knees, and she took off her bra and panties. Vali smirked, and he took his pants off. He sat on the bed and she kissed him. He kissed her back and leaned backward. Serenity kissed down his stomach and licked his V-line. She pulled his boxers off, and Vali jumped into action. He stood on his knees, and Serenity yelped as he gripped her knees and pulled her bottom half closer to his face.

"Vali?!" Serenity yelped.

"I want to taste you." Vali kissed her thigh. Serenity whimpered as he kissed her clit. She whined as Vali licked her slit. He was still very much on his knees. Vali sat on his knees as he held her thighs closer to his face. Serenity whined and he looked down at her.

"It's getting uncomfortable, Vali!"

"Sit on my face." Vali demanded.

"Are you sure?" Serenity asked. Vali glared at her and fell backwards, taking her with him. She sat up and her face was red. She was sitting on Vali's face. His silver hair was tickling her legs and he gripped her thighs and started to fuck her with his tongue. Serenity covered her face with her hands and she moaned. Vali smirked against her and pushed her upwards. He moved his hand to her wrists. He tugged them down and she whined.

"I'm going to make you scream only my name. So I don't want you hiding those sounds."

"But-"

"No buts!" Vali pulled her hips back towards his face and Serenity whined when he went back to eating her out. He has a death grip on her thighs.

"Vali!" Serenity cried out his name as she cummed. He let go and she moved away. Vali wiped the trail of saliva and cum and smirked at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Serenity blushed.

"One of these days I'm going to make you squirt with just my fingers and tongue." Serenity squeaked in embarrassment and Vali chuckled. He pulled her into a kiss. Serenity moaned as Vali entered her. He pulled away and looked down at her. She panted and whined when he wouldn't move.

"Vali please!"

"Please what Puppy?" He teased.

"Fuck me!" Serenity whined again. Vali smirked and started to move. Her back arched and she scratched his back. Vali moaned softly in her ears causing her to whine.

"Good girl. You're so good to me. Mine and mine alone." Vali whispered. He gripped her chin and Serenity looked at him. "You're no longer a Hyoudou. You are Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer."

"Vali!" Serenity cried out as she creamed around his cock. Vali smirked as he saw her cum around his cock. He gripped her throat lightly causing her to moan.

"Look at the mess you made." He whispered.

"Please Master." Serenity whispered.

"Oh? I like that, Puppy." Vali moved faster and she writhed under him in pleasure. He knew where her most sensitive spots were. Vali fucked her until the morning.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity smiled as she watched Vali chase after the kids. Vali chased Asher, their son and Persi giggled as she sat in her mother's lap. "Mommy, when can I play with Asher?"

"Well Persi you can play with him as long as you're gentle." Serenity brushed her silver hair. Persi was Seven and Asher was now four.

"Really?"

"Yes." She replied back as she braided her silver hair. Persi ran off when she was finished. Vali sat down and he leaned his head against Serenity's swollen stomach.

"I can't wait for them to come out!" Vali smiled.

"These two are you very last two!" Serenity stated.

"You know damn well you like it when I breed you." Vali demanded.

"Yes. I do but I'm not having anymore kids."

"But Issei is-"

"Issei has multiple mates. I'm just one girl. Who already gave birth to two very beautiful children." Serenity said.

"I know." Vali whined.

"Vali. You lost your virginity before Issei. You got married and had kids before him." Serenity kissed him softly.

"Ok." Vali said.

"Now be a good dragon and find me something to eat." Serenity whined.

"Fuck I love you." Vali smirked.

"Mommy!" Asher smiled. His fox ears twitched and Serenity giggled as Asher plopped himself in her lap. Ten tails swished behind him and she started to brush them. "Mommy! Daddy says that you have thirteen fox tails!"

"Do you want to see them?" Serenity laughed.

"Yes!" Both Asher and Persiphyna yelled. Serenity summoned her tails and the kids looked at her in awe.

"Here." Vali softly said. Serenity saw only three drinks. She frowned and he snickered.

"Well go out to eat after my match." Vali kissed her and he picked Persi up. "You get to sit with the devil kings." He said. Serenity picked up Asher and carried him to the box that was above the stands. She gripped Vali's wrist before he left.

"Please be careful. I don't want you getting to hurt." Serenity whispered. Vali nodded and kissed her. He left and Serenity saw Lavinia who was playing with the kids. She watched Vali start to fight and she groaned in pain. Yasaka heard her and she looked concerned.

"Lady Fujakante-Lucifer, are you ok?" The older fox said. Everyone looked at her and water splashed.

"She's giving birth!" Serenity soon sat down and she panted. Azazel took the kids to get ice cream and Lavinia went to work. "She already dilated."

"I'm going to kill him!" Serenity growled as Lavinia helped her with the pain. She screamed when Lavinia told her to push. Serenity heard the cry of one child and she knew she had to push again. Serenity heard the door slam open and she saw Vali who looked worried.

"Serenity!" Vali yelled. He rushed over to her and held her hand.

"But your fight!" Serenity cried out.

"It was postponed by Azazel. The other team didn't mind. You're giving birth early again." Serenity nodded and she cried out in pain as she pushed again. She heard another cry and she saw her twins. The boy had silver hair and the girl had dirty blond hair. Asher looked like his mother with his father's hairstyle and Persi looked like her father. The only thing Persi got from her mother was her hair type. She didn't have Vali's hair that went to one side. She also didn't have his bangs. Serenity started to cry when the twins opened their eyes. The girls were the color of Valis hazel and The boy had Serenity's blue eyes.

"They look like both of us!" Vali smiled. He had tears in his eyes and Serenity smiled. "Keanu and Nykki." Vali whispered.

"After Keanu Reeves?" Serenity asked.

"No. After that stupid cat movie that Asher likes." Serenity smiled.

"And Nykki?"

"My mother." Vali smiled.. "Her middle name was Nicole. But it's going to be spelled N y k k I."