Chapter Sixteen

Vali was needy, and they hadn't had sex since she was pregnant. Much to his dismay, he was extremely sexually frustrated. However, he still remained loyal. The couple had a few oral escapades, but that's all they were able to do. Persi was an oblivious little shit that she didn't realize she was cockblocking her parents when she was screaming for her father's attention. Much to Daemon's amusement, whenever the powerful dragon would pop up every now and then, Vali was sexually frustrated and was always in a bad mood. He complained to Serenity who told him that maybe he shouldn't have acted out his little breeding kink that night. A few minutes ago Serenity and Vali had seen their daughter off as her mother came to whisk the child away. Mrs. Hyoudou knew how much a handful Persi was and could tell that the couple really needed to relax. So that brings the lovely couple to where they are now. Eagerly stripping the other for the very much needed steamy and rough sex that was due. Vali bit down on everything he could sink his teeth into. Serenity whimpered as he kept her on the counter. She didn't even have a chance to put dinner up. Well there was no point suggesting the rest of it was on the floor from where he shoved everything out of the way. The only thing that remained on the counter was her and the bottles of Irish Cream and vodka that Azazel left. Vali needed a fucking break and he was going to fuck her. It's a shame neither of them have been drunk before. Vali pulled away and looked at her body. Bite marks that were sure to bruise in the morning decorated her neck and shoulders, her entire front half and her thighs. She panted in front of him and Vali saw the bottle of vodka next to him. He broke the cap and set it next to her. "What are you doing?"

"Let's drink!" Vali said. Serenity looked at him and Vali took a drink. He hummed and gave Serenity a sip. She winced at the burn of her throat. She let out a cry when Vali poured some down her neck. It dripped down her shoulder and over her chest. She winced as the alcohol burned the fresh bite marks. Well at least they were disinfected now. Vali sucked the alcohol off and she moaned softly. He didn't pour anymore down her torso in fear of it getting down in between her legs. However it didn't stop him from pouring on her thighs. Serenity let out a cry of pain because that was where the worse bites were. Vali kissed her softly and licked the bite marks.

"Stop teasing." She growled. "Fuck me already." Vali smirked and took a drink of the vodka.

"Only if you drink with me."

"Vali." Serenity snapped.

"Serenity." He replied. She growled and chugged half the bottle.

"Happy?" Vali nodded and finished off the bottle. Serenity moaned as he finally entered her. She pulled him into a kiss and he bit her bottom lip. "Faster." She moaned out. Vali fucked her faster.

"Fuck Puppy~" He moaned in her neck as he kept fucking her. Serenity scratched his back in pleasure. She whined when he bit into her neck. He gripped her thighs tightly. "So good."

"Vali!" She screamed his name as she cummed. He bit into her neck as he cummed inside her. Serenity huffed against him and he smirked against her neck.

"The bedroom."

"Huh?"

"Get your ass in the bedroom." Vali growled. "We're not done yet." Serenity whined and wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bedroom and set her on the bed. She looked up at him and he smirked. She yelped as he flipped her onto her stomach. He pulled her hips up and entered her.

"Vali~" She moaned. Vali kissed her neck and started to suck on the skin.

"Such a good Puppy." Vali whispered in her ear. "Who's my little slutty puppy?"

"I am." Serenity whined. Vali fucked her harder. He ran his hand along her spine and shoved her head down. Serenity set her head on her arms as Vali fucked her harder. Serenity moaned as she cummed. Vali cummed deep inside her when the door opened.

"Hey Vali- I'm so sorry!" Issei slammed the door shut. Vali pulled out and he was pissed. He pulled a pair of boxers on and left the room. Serenity sat up and groaned. She was turned off and she was sure Vali was too. Serenity pulled one of Vali's shirts out and put it on. She found a pair of underwear and put them on. Serenity followed the sound of Vali yelling at Issei. She found Issei sitting in a corner crying and Vali was angry. Serenity padded towards Vali and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Issei, you knew mom and dad had Persi. You should have knocked." Serenity said. "And Vali you don't need to get pissed because we were cockblocked." She kissed his shoulder. "I'm turned off now." Vali let out a whine. "I know. We haven't had sex since I was pregnant." She kissed him softly.

"I'm sorry." Issei said. "I just wanted to spend time with Serenity." He sniffled. Vali let out a low growl. "We'll watch a movie but me and Vali need a shower." Serenity said, pulling Vali towards the bathroom. He complained the entire way. Serenity locked the bathroom door and turned around. Vali looked down at her and she kissed him. Vali moaned softly in her mouth. He stripped her and turned the shower on. Serenity's back hit the shower wall as she moaned. Vali entered her and he moaned into her neck. He fucked her harder and soon cummed. He pulled out and they got washed. Serenity laughed as Vali tickled her. Serenity kissed him and Vali kissed her back softly. They got dressed and went towards Issei who was sitting down on the chair. Serenity smiled and put on The Conjuring as she cuddled with Vali on the couch. Issei looked over for a split second and saw Vali glaring daggers at him.