Chapter Eight

Vali kissed her neck as they sat in the tub. He licked the bites on her neck, and Serenity whimpered. "I'm sorry I was so rough with you." There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" The door opened.

"Mom?" Serenity asked.

"I just changed the sheets." Serenity blushed. "Make sure you take your medicine." Mrs. Hyoudou said. "And remember you have to heal before you guys go at it again!"

"Mom!" Serenity yelled.

"I'll bring up breakfast in the morning!" Serenity and Vali watched as she left.

"I think this bite is going to scar." Vali said.

"Great." Serenity said. "Now Issei will definitely know that we're having sex."

"I don't see a problem with that." Vali said.

"He's going to kill you!"

"He'll lose." Vali said. "He's weak at the moment." Serenity shook her head. "Besides, he probably won't notice."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"He won't notice?" Serenity asked. Issei was on his way. Vali nodded and kissed her. "Are you sure?" Vali kissed her deeply and set her on the counter. Serenity moaned, and Vali gripped her hips. Vali went flying sideways, and Issei started to ruthlessly punch him in the face. "Nii-san! Stop!" Issei wouldn't stop and yelped when something buried its way into his shoulder. He looked at Serenity, and Vali coughed. "Vali!" Serenity pulled the boy to her chest. Vali held her, and tears started to escape his eyes. "Mom! Call an ambulance!" Vali was shaking in fear. Issei had gotten a pretty good hit, and it took him back to when his father abused him.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali woke up, and Serenity was sleeping on a chair. He noticed Azazel and frowned. "What's with that look?" Vali asked. He noticed he was in the hospital.

"Do you remember what happened?" Azazel asked.

"I was kissing Serenity, and Issei punched me. She stabbed Issei to protect me. How is she?" Vali noticed the IV drip in her arm.

"She's completely terrified of Issei."

"Why?"

"Because Serenity watched her biological parents get brutally murdered. She's still in shock, and seeing you almost die made her remember everything." Vali's eyes widened. There was a knock, and Mrs. Hyoudou came in.

"Is she still sleeping?" She asked. Azazel nodded

"Vali, I'm so sorry for my son's behavior. I understand if you don't want to ever come back, but please don't leave Serenity." Mrs. Hyoudou begged. "She stopped hurting herself, and she finally smiled again."

"I'm not leaving Serenity, I promise." Vali said. "I'm more concerned for her than I am about Issei. How is he?"

"He's got stitches, but he'll be fine." Vali nodded. There was a groan, and Serenity sat up. She stared at Vali, who smiled at her. Serenity tackled him and started to sob. Vali held her tightly.

"You almost died! Please don't leave me."

"I'm not." Vali said.

"Serenity. You'll be moving in with Azazel." Mrs. Hyoudou said.

"What?"

"You can't be around Issei without shaking in fear. Plus, he doesn't even want to see you ever again." Azazel said. "His words are that if you want to fraternize with Vali you can get the fuck out." Serenity frowned.

"She can live with me." Vali said. Serenity and Azazel's eyes widened.

"Live with you?" Serenity asked. Vali pulled her into a kiss and pulled away.

"Yes." Mrs. Hyoudou cooed at them and left.

"And where exactly are you planning on taking her Vali?"

"Just outside of Kuoh." Vali said. "Can't you get a house for us?" Azazel sighed.

"I'll see if can get Sir Zechs to build one." The door opened and a red headed man came in.

"No need. After all, the girl that Vali is holding is Serenity Fujakante." Azazel's eyes widened.

"Wait Fujakante? As in Royal Werewolf?"

"Yes. Knowing the werewolves they sent her with humans to keep her safe." Serenity's eyes widened. A boy with black hair and purple eyes came in.

"The monster in the closet!" Serenity yelled. The boy deadpanned and sighed.

"Really, my lady?" The boy said. "I'm Daemon. The Nightmare Dragon." The boy said. Vali growled and held Serenity close.

"Relax. She's like my sister." Daemon said. "Honestly, you white dragons are always so possessive over your mates. I'm actually surprised you haven't kidnapped her yet." Vali kissed Serenity's bite that scarred. Serenity whimpered when she felt his canines sink into the sensitive skin.

"Vali." Serenity whined. "Not here."Vali released her shoulder and licked the blood off.

"You enjoyed it as much as I did." Vali whispered. Serenity deadpanned and got up.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Serenity went to the bathroom and came back out. She saw Rias glaring at her. Issei looked disappointed and his eyes locked onto the bite and they filled with disgust. Serenity frowned and went back to Vali. She climbed into the bed and buried her head into his neck.

"What's wrong?" Vali asked.

"Issei-nii hates me." Serenity gripped his hospital gown. She looked at Vali and he saw the tears. He pulled her in and Serenity whimpered into his chest. Everyone left the room and Vali noticed that Serenity fell asleep. Issei came in and he looked a little down.

"Get out!" Vali hissed.

"I'm sorry for hitting you." Issei said.

"I don't need your apology."

"Keep her safe Vali." Vali's eyes widened. Issei ended up leaving and closing the door shut. Vali held Serenity as she whimpered.

"Lili, Mommy won't wake up." Vali's eyes widened. He held Serenity closer and sang a lullaby that his mom sang him. Meanwhile, Issei leaned against the door wall. He knew Vali would keep her safe. Especially from Rias. Issei had no idea why Rias hated Serenity so much. To the point where he couldn't even spend time with his sister. Issei left and smiled at Rias who took his hand.