What If Issei Never Interrupted Them in Chapter 5?

Serenity moaned as Vali laid her down on the bathroom floor. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He was kissing her neck, trying to find a perfect spot to mark her. "No visible marks." Serenity groaned. Vali nodded and kissed down. Serenity moved her legs to his sides. Vali kissed her breasts and started sucking on one. Serenity could feel his excitement pressing against her thigh. Vali switched to her other breast, giving it the same treatment. She moaned when Vali kissed down her stomach. He sucked on the skin, knowing Serenity could cover it up. Serenity let out a yelp as he moved her legs over his shoulders. He looked at her, and Serenity moaned as his tongue flicked out. Vali was going on instinct. He had no idea about sex. It was confusing, so he ran on his draconic and devil instincts. Serenity's thighs tightened around his head as he slowly pushed two fingers in. "Vali." She moaned.

"Hmm. You're so tight." He said. He kissed her clit and Serenity jerked against his face. Vali started to suck on it and started thrusting his fingers in and out. Serenity covered her mouth as her moans got louder. Vali pulled away from abusing her clit. "So sensitive." Serenity whined when he went back to sucking on her clitoris. He scissored his fingers and moved his face down. Serenity whined when he pulled his fingers away and she felt a small wet muscle prod its way inside her. Vali gripped her thighs as he moaned against her.

"Vali!" Serenity hissed. The silver haired hybrid ignored her and Serenity moaned as she felt close. She started to desperately grind against his face and soon cummed with a cry. Vali cleaned her up. He moved up and was about to position himself, making sure Serenity nodded in consent. She cried out as he entered her slowly. He was big and Vali clenched his fists. He noticed the tears and he softly kissed them away.

"Are you okay?" He asked her gently. He was worried he hurt her.

"I'm fine. It just hurt for a second. It will go away I promise." Serenity whispered as she put a hand against his cheek. Vali nodded and he kissed her softly. She moaned softly and moved her hips. "You can move but please be gentle." Vali nodded and he started to move his hips. Serenity winced and he kissed her again. She let out a quiet little moan and Vali moaned against her lips. "Vali." She whined.

"Does it still hurt?" Serenity shook her head and he moved his hips faster. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Vali." She moaned his name so sweetly and Vali lost it. He gripped her thighs and started to fuck her roughly. She moaned and Vali quickly shoved two of his fingers into her mouth. Serenity scratched at his back, leaving bloody lines.

"Quiet. Before we get caught!" Vali gasped. She whined in retaliation. Vali moaned as she clamped down around him. Her back arched and her legs trembled against his hips. "Fuck!" He moaned. "Do it again."

"I can't do it on my own." She hissed back. Vali gripped her throat lightly causing her to let out a wanton moan. Vali looked at her and he smirked. He moved his hips faster and she moaned. Vali leaned down and kissed her. She moved her arms around his neck and tugged at hair at the base of his neck. Vali let out a whine and his hips stuttered as he painted her insides with white. Vali panted in her ear as his hips jerked when she bit his ear softly. Serenity hummed as Vali stayed silent for a while. At first she thought he fell asleep inside her, but he was still hard. "Vali?" She whispered. He hummed in response. "Are you ok?"

"That was my first time."

"Yeah I figured. You never touched yourself?" Vali shook his head.

"That was your first time cumming?" He nodded and Serenity hummed.

"Are you disappointed?" Serenity shook her head and Vali hummed. She moved her hips slowly and Vali jerked against her. Ah so he was still very sensitive. Serenity winced as Vali pulled away. The juncture where her shoulder and neck met ached. It stung like hell.

"Did you bite me?" Serenity asked. Vali tensed and she saw a bit of blood at the corners of his mouth. She was turned on even more. Vali looked like a kicked puppy and Serenity pulled him down into a kiss. "Do it again!" She pleaded. She wanted his teeth in her skin. Vali whined when she pulled away. "Vali," She whined his name and his cock twitched. "Bite me." Vali nodded and pulled her closer. Serenity moaned as his teeth sunk into part of her flesh. He flipped her around and she leaned her head against his forearm. Serenity moaned as he entered her. Vali started to fuck her in a frenzy of thrusts. She was gorgeous in his bloody bite marks. Serenity bit his forearm to keep her from screaming in pleasure. She was glad she locked the door. Vali's hips hit her ass with inhumane force.

"Puppy." Vali whispered. She moaned at the nickname. "So good for me Pup. So tight and wet." Serenity was screaming into his forearm and Vali didn't care. The pleasure was too much. She clamped down and cummed hard. Vali felt her cum drip down her thighs. He pressed his chest into her back further and continued to fuck her. Vali let out a sinful moan as he once again cummed deep inside her. Serenity cummed again as his teeth sunk into her shoulder. Vali pulled out and now that his carnal lust was over, he started to panic. The girl under him was limp and panting heavily. She was covered in bite marks. Hell, even her ass was covered in bites. He pulled her up and she smiled at him. At that time the door burst open and Issei screamed in rage at the sight of his enemy with his sister. Serenity yelped as Issei threw her off and punched Vali in the face. She screamed and struggled to pull Issei away. She remembered the knife she had for self defense and quickly grabbed it. Issei screamed in pain as the knife dug into his shoulder. Vali panted as Mrs. Hyoudou came running in. The sight of Serenity hyperventilating on the floor and the silver haired boy passed out with his face all bloody made her realize that Issei caught the couple having sex. She knew very well that he was in that bathroom with her daughter. Serenity was happy and wasn't cutting herself. Issei has a knife in his shoulder and his mom quickly called the hospital. She quickly ran for sedatives before Serenity did something to herself. The said girl's screams were echoing through the mansion. Serenity was remembering things from her childhood. Mrs. Hyoudou quickly sedated Serenity and the girl's terrified screams stopped. Mrs Hyoudou saw Azazel. The man had come in for Serenity and noticed his foster son on the ground.

"What happened?"

"He was raping my sister!" Issei screamed.

"Shut the fuck up Issei!" Mrs. Hyoudou screamed. "He was not raping your sister! It was consensual."

"You knew!?" Issei screamed.

"Of course I knew! Azazel told me that his foster son liked Serenity!" Mrs. Hyoudou hissed. "You're grounded and you better be lucky Azazel doesn't press charges."

"He'll be lucky if Vali doesn't press charges." Azazel moved over to the silver haired boy and wrapped a towel around the boy's waist. "She did a number on his back." Azazel and Mrs Hyoudou winced. The ambulances came and Vali and Serenity were put in a stretcher. Issei was led to another ambulance and Azazel stayed with Vali and Mrs. Hyoudou stayed with Serenity. She's never seen her daughter scream like that Which made her worry. She didn't want the girl to remember the traumatic memories of her parents being murdered. Mrs. Hyoudou called her husband and they met at the hospital.