Chapter Five

Serenity moaned as Vali laid her down on the bathroom floor. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He was kissing her neck, trying to find a perfect spot to mark her. "No visible marks." Serenity groaned. Vali nodded and kissed down. Serenity moved her legs to his sides. Vali kissed her breasts and started sucking on one. Serenity could feel his excitement pressing against her thigh. Vali switched to her other breast, giving it the same treatment. She moaned when Vali kissed down her stomach. He sucked on the skin, knowing Serenity could cover it up. Serenity let out a yelp as he moved her legs over his shoulders. He looked at her, and Serenity moaned as his tongue flicked out. Vali was going on instinct. He had no idea about sex. It was confusing, so he ran on his draconic and devil instincts. Serenity's thighs tightened around his head as he slowly pushed two fingers in. "Vali." She moaned.

"Hmm. You're so tight." He said. He kissed her clit and Serenity jerked against his face. Vali started to suck on it and started thrusting his fingers in and out. Serenity covered her mouth as her moans got louder. Vali pulled away from abusing her clit. "So sensitive." Serenity whined when he went back to sucking on her clitoris. He scissored his fingers and moved his face down. Serenity whined when he pulled his fingers away and she felt a small wet muscle prod its way inside her. Vali gripped her thighs as he moaned against her.

"Vali!" Serenity hissed. The silver haired hybrid ignored her and Serenity moaned as she felt close. She started to desperately grind against his face and soon cummed with a cry. Vali cleaned her up. He moved up and was about to position himself, making sure Serenity nodded in consent, when there was a knock on the door.

"Serenity, are you ok?" A voice asked. It was Issei and both Serenity's and Vali's eyes widened. The half breed hid in the shower area as Serenity quickly covered herself with a towel. She opened the door. "I heard you cry out." Serenity had a blush on her face and Mrs. Hyoudou peeked her head in. "Are you sick?"

"Leave your sister alone. She's a female, Issei. She gets horny too." Serenity was immediately turned off when her brother blushed when he finally realized what she was doing.

"I'm sorry." The boy left and her mom smirked at her. She closed the bedroom door. She stood in the bathroom's doorway.

"You can come out now." She said, "I'm talking to you, boy." Serenity's eyes widened. Vali peeked out from behind the shower wall and sighed.

"I'm not stupid. I've seen you hanging out with Serenity. I'm assuming you're Vali?" Vali nodded after Serenity gave him a towel.

"Issei-nii doesn't like him." Serenity said. "We were hoping that he'd be gone longer."

"Well I see that you're taking care of my daughter." Mrs. Hyoudou said. "It will be our little secret. I'm assuming you came in through the window?" Serenity had a tree next to the window. She was on the second floor.

"Yes ma'am." Vali said. Serenity was handed a bottle of pills.

"Make sure to use protection." Serenity blushed.

"Won't happen anytime soon." Serenity muttered under her breath.

"I apologize that my son cockblocked you." Mrs. Hyoudou.

"I have to go." Vali said. He grabbed his clothes and changed behind the shower wall. Serenity frowned.

"Well I'll distract everyone while you go out the window." Mrs. Hyoudou said. She left and Serenity could hear that her mother was asking where Rias and the other girls who were not going on the class trip were going to stay.

"I'll try to visit you in Kyoto." Vali kissed her.

"Come through the window from now on." Serenity said. The boy climbed out the window and climbed down the tree. The last thing she saw was his silver hair disappearing.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"Serenity." A voice said. Serenity curled up deeper into the comforter. The covers were taken off her and Issei touched her forehead. "I'll go tell mom that you have to stay here for the week. I should have given you the umbrella." Issei went downstairs.

"Is your sister awake?" Azazel asked.

"Serenity-nii has a fever." Issei said making Azazel sigh.

"I'll go to the store to get medicine for your sister." Mrs. Hyoudou said. "This summer me and your dad will take her to Kyoto." Issei nodded. "She'll have to stay here."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali frowned when he got a text from Azazel. Serenity was unable to attend the trip to Kyoto. Vali sighed in relief because he caught wind of CaoCao being in Kyoto. He got another text from Serenity's phone. It was her mother telling him that Rias, Akeno and Koneko went to visit Rias's parents since Mr. Hyoudou told them that he and his wife wanted to spend time with Serenity so she didn't feel disappointed on missing out on the trip. He got another text telling him to come over so they can properly meet him. Vali packed a few pairs of clothes after telling Azazel to text him when they got back from Kyoto so he could leave before Issei showed up. Azazel said he would tell him and that they were on the train. He then told him to use protection and he blushed when he thought of what happened yesterday. Vali told his team that he was going out and Kuroka smirked at him.

"Are you going to see Little Hyoudou?" She teased. Vali glared at her.

"Le Fay. I'll call you when I feel Caocao is too much to handle." The young magician nodded and Vali left. He appeared in Azazel's house and grabbed the extra set of keys. He walked out and towards Serenity's house.