Chapter Twelve

Serenity hummed as she once again took Vali out. Vali lay on his back and groaned when Albion licked his face. The cat was shaved because of fleas, and he looked pitiful. "I can't believe you shaved my cat." Serenity said. She got off him and picked up Albion.

"Yeah, and I can't believe you forced me to sleep on the couch. He was covered in fleas." Serenity glared at him.

"Yeah because you're a pussy and couldn't bathe him."

"I am not a pussy!" Vali said.

"You are too." She snapped back. Vali pinned her to the couch.

" Shut up." He hissed.

"Make me." Serenity said. Vali quickly unbuckled his belt but froze when he heard the doorbell ring. "I swear to the Nightmare Dragon whoever the fuck- Issei?" Serenity slammed open the door and saw Issei in tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Issei tackled her in a hug.

" What happened?" Vali asked.

"I found out the truth. Of how I died."

"I thought you were killed by a fallen angel?"

"I was. But I found out that Rias wanted me in her peerage from the start." Issei said. Serenity hummed and petted his head softly. "She let me die when she could have saved me."

"How did you find out?" Vali asked.

"Azazel told me. He also told me where you guys live." Issei said.

"Then join us." Vali said. "You can stay here if you can handle the sound of me fucking your sister dumb."

"You didn't even hesitate, Vali." Serenity laughed. "Why do I feel like you were waiting to say that?" Vali snickered.

" I've wanted to say that to Issei since I met you." Serenity facepalmed at that and shook her head. Issei sighed and sat down.

"Ok. As long as you aren't planning to fuck her outside the bedroom."

" You cockblocked us." Vali said nonchalantly.

"Vali!" Serenity yelled.

"What it's the truth." Vali shrugged.

"What happened to Albion?" Issei asked.

"Vali was a pussy and couldn't give him a flea bath."

"That's because he won't listen."

"Yeah and I wonder who else doesn't listen."

"I listen enough that you cum every time."

"Shut the fuck up!" Issei yelled. He got punched. "I deserve that." He said as Serenity shook her hand. "I'm sorry I beat you up Vali."

"No your not." Serenity said. She pulled out something and Issei yelled out in pain as he got tased. "Now you're forgiven."

"You bitch!"

"I am a bitch! Literally." Serenity hummed.

"What?"

"Your sister is half Werewolf half dragon." Vali said. "She can't shift until she turns 18." Serenity hummed in agreement.

"How is she half dragon?" Issei asked.

"Because I almost died when I was younger." Serenity daid. "The Dragon of Nightmares gave me some of his blood."

"Ok." Issei said and his stomach growled.

"It's time for food!" Serenity said happily. She ran to the kitchen and pulled out the chicken tenders. She didn't even use hot pads.

"You fucking dumbass!" Vali yelled at her. "Look what you did." He held her hands. He watched as black scales appeared over her hands.

"I'm not that stupid." Serenity said. Vali sighed and sat down.

"Ok. I guess Damon was right. Now that you're seventeen the scales will show for your regeneration." Serenity made plates.

"Issei get your perverted dumbass in here!" Serenity yelled. Issei protested but came in nonetheless. "See it works."

"How often do you fuck?" Issei asked.

"Depends on who's in heat." Serenity said. "Don't worry. It's not happening anytime soon." Serenity said. "It's that time of the month."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

It's been a few months since Issei joined the Vali team. Of course Issei learned to knock on the door. It's been countless times he's walked in on Serenity and Vali fucking. Issei hummed as he watched a movie. Serenity was asleep with Vali and Kuroka and Le Fay were over a lot more since Issei showed up. Serenity wasn't feeling well the past two months and Issei had a bad feeling about it. Kuroka was worried about something. There was the sound of a door opening and Serenity once again ran to the bathroom to throw up. Issei frowned and got up. Vali frowned and Kuroka went to check up on Serenity. She came out later and had a dark look on her face. "Did you find out what's going on?"

"Vali we need to talk." Kuroka said. They went into the guest bedroom and Vali came out with a look of exasperation.

"Fuck." Vali said.

"What's wrong?"

"Serenity is pregnant." Issei froze and it took him a few minutes.

"It's not my fault. Neither of us knew that she went into her mating season two months ago."

"Um congratulations?" Issei said.

"Thanks." Vali said sarcastically. Issei patted his shoulder.

"Not my fault you can't keep your dick in your pants." Issei wasn't that mad as Vali thought he'd be. "Now you better marry my sister or I'm killing you myself." Issei smiled cheerfully.

"Shut up." Vali growled. He went into the bathroom and checked on Serenity. Serenity wasn't that mad that she was pregnant. She was scared because the people who killed her parents in front of her were still out there. "I'll protect you and our son."

"Daughter. It's going to be a girl." Serenity said.

"Ok. Whoever they may be, I'll protect you both." Vali promised. He patted her head and smiled at her. Serenity smiled back and hugged him. "I'm going to be a father." Vali said.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to be a father." With that Vali started to freak out. "No. What if I'm like my father? What if I hurt them?"

"Will you calm the fuck down?" Serenity said. "You're going to be a great father." She said, Vali fainted and Serenity sighed. "Or do that." She sighed, exasperated. She sat down on the couch and curled up. Issei covered his sister as she fell asleep.