Chapter Fourteen

Vali was exhausted, to say the least. If he knew having a baby would result in many sleepless nights, he would still do it again. It's been three months, and they were peaceful. Vali got up once again to feed Persi her milk. Serenity was out cold because she was sedated. She had a panic attack, and they had to sedate her. Vali jumped as there was a high-pitched scream. Persi started crying, and Vali noticed Serenity with a terrified look on her face. He got Persi to sleep and quietly rushed over to Serenity. "What's wrong?" He whispered.

"My parents." Serenity was finally going through the after effects of the trauma that she witnessed when she was three. She remembered it when Issei attacked Vali, but it was only a small effect. Now that she had Persiphyna, her mind subconsciously said she was mature enough to handle the full effects of the trauma. Vali held her gently.

"When Persi gets older, can we have another one?" Vali asked. Serenity was surprised when she heard that.

"You want another kid?" Serenity asked. She could see Vali's ears turn red as he was flustered. It just came out of his mouth. Albion was laughing at him, and his face got redder. She smirked, and Vali was backed into a wall. "Aww. Look who's being submissive." She purred out.

"I am not a sub!" He said. He pinned her down. "I'll show you right now." With that there was a cry and Vali Lucifer was cockblocked by his own blood. Serenity got up and went over to Persi. She smiled as Persi made grabby hands towards her father. Vali laughed as he got up. Persi absolutely loved her daddy and wanted his attention almost constantly. She'll be preoccupied with Bluey and as soon as she hears his voice she's whining for attention.

"Looks like you have to wait." Serenity said. "If you be good, I might torture Mom And Dad by giving Persiphyna to then for a night of fun." Vali whimpered as she left. They were back home and so far there was nothing dangerous that needed Vali's help. He carried Persi to the play pen and set her in there. Persi giggled as she saw Bluey get put on. Serenity and Vali both collapsed on the futon couch. They fell asleep to the sounds of Bluey.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up to crying. She saw a man she did not recognize and she shouted. "Who the fuck are you!?" Vali was awake.

"Rizevim!" Vali yelled. He was pissed.

"I've come to see my great granddaughter." Serenity saw a familiar black head of hair come out of the closet. "A shame she's been ruined by a werewolf. She'll have to die." The man said. Serenity wasn't fast enough but Daemon was. Rizevam let out a sound as Daemon ripped his heart out. Persi was crying and Daemon had her in his arms.

"Persi!" Serenity yelled. She rushed over and Vali was next to her as well.

"Shhh. She's ok." Serenity held Persi in her arms as she cried.

"I was sort of hoping to kill him." Vali said.

"Well I'll get rid of the body and go fight the Tri-Hexa." Daemon was off and Serenity remembered the deal between the devils and Daemon. If the Tri-Hexa was ever released Daemon got to kill it for the children of the Nightmare Realm. Vali came over and smiled.

"We're safe." Vali said. They both jumped as Azazel kicked the door open.

"I sensed Rizevam! Are you ok?"

"Daemon ripped his heart out."

"Really?" Azazel said. "Ok besides that. I got you a new house!" Vali smiled. "It's got a guest bedroom and Persi's room. It also has a big backyard with a forest surrounding it for Serenity. And there's a fenced in yard and a closed patio for the cats!" Azazel was excited. "And your guys room is soundproof so when Serenity wakes up with nightmares you don't wake up Persi. And it's fully furnished. Besides the bedrooms."

"Bikou and Arthur can move in here." Vali said. Serenity nodded and Persi was giggling.

"You hear that Persiphyna?" You'll have a new room!" Serenity said. Daemon came back and sat on the couch.

"You're moving?" He said.

"We're just moving to a different house."

"The Tri-Hexa is dead." Daemon said as he picked up Persi. "What a cute child you two made."

"Daemon." Serenity said. "Promise me if something happens to me and Vali you'll protect her with your life."

"Yes. But with the way you're saying that it sounds like you're going to die." Daemon said.

"They are still out there. The ones who killed my parents."

"No there not." Vali said.

"What do you mean?" Serenity asked.

"You remember when I came home covered in blood?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I found the information on them and I may or may not have gone by myself. Also I may or may not have completely killed them all." Vali wasn't looking at Serenity. He was looking at the wall as if he was going to get in trouble.

"You killed them?" Serenity asked.

"Maybe. When I found out you were pregnant I was scared that they would find out so I did some research and found them. I was smart enough to start a fire on the inside. So there was no evidence that they were killed."

"Didn't you fuck me that night?" Serenity asked. "I was quite confused when you came home covered in blood and was already trying to strip me." Vali looked away embarrassed.

"They deserved it for holding you at gunpoint as they killed your parents." Daemon said. Serenity watched Persi giggle as she played with Daemon's tail. He was in his half dragon form and Persi was happily playing with his tail. "I remember when you played with my tail!" Daemon said happily. "You were so cute as a three year old."