Chapter Fifteen

Vali hummed as he watched Serenity die on the inside. Persi was throwing her toys out of the playpen and wouldn't let her mother put them back in. She threw her fox toy, and Serenity gave up. "Fucks." Vali and Serenity froze as Persi said her first word. "Fucks!" Persi started crying as she shoved her face against the side of the playpen.

"Persiphyna Katerina Fujakante-Lucifer!" Serenity scolded.

"Fucks!" The one year old pointed at the fox toy and Vali and Serenity sighed in relief. Persi was trying to say fox.

"Will she be going to school?"

"No. Werewolves are mostly homeschooled." Serenity said. "We learn faster than most humans." Vali nodded and yawned.

"Ok. Because I know we named her Persiphyna and all but do you think she'll be bullied?" Vali asked.
"Nah." Serenity said. "We're in Japan. She'll be mostly likely called Persi. Besides werewolves aren't entirely safe to be around humans." Serenity purred out as she sat on his lap. "Once we turn thirteen we start shifting. Not to mention we get a poisonous bite at the age of seven. Since I'm only half werewolf I didn't get my werewolf features until I got pregnant with Persi." Serenity smiled at Vali.

"I guess." Vali said.

"Oh my. You're worried." Serenity teased. "Wait till she turns 13."

"What do you mean?"

"Well most werewolves find their mates at thirteen."

"What about you?" Vali asked as he pulled her onto his lap.

"I found you." Serenity said against his lips Vali blushed.

"You can't say things like that." Vali blushed.

"Why not... Oh." Serenity went scarlet when she felt the bulge. "I'm sorry." She quickly got off him and he went to take a cold shower. Serenity heard a knock on the door and opened it to reveal Issei. "What's wrong?"

"Mom and Dad know everything."

"Hmm?"

"When Issei says everything he means we know he's a devil." Mrs Hyoudou said. "I brought food!"

"Ok." Serenity let them in.

"I'm from Okinawa so I knew what your sister was from the beginning. However, she's a hybrid."

"What do you mean?" Issei asked.

"Well Zak Fujakante was a royal werewolf." Mrs. Hyoudou said. "However I don't know what her mother was. That's something we'll have to see."

"Daemon said she was a hybrid." Vali said as he came out of the bathroom. "He never specified what she was."

"Serenity is half kitsune." A voice said.

"Oh great it's the gay ass crow." Serenity said as Azazel appeared.

"According to Daemon she almost died when she was three. So he fed her some of his blood." Azazel said. "Actually Serenity should have thirteen tails."

"Huh?"

"Your mother was a Nightmare Electric Kitsune. They were created along with the werewolves. Think of it as a balance. Vali is dividing and Issei is boosting. Just like how Great Red and Daemon are balanced too." Azazel hummed. "Serenity had a balance inside her. Her werewolf instincts are more dominant. Also You might have a bit of a dragon in you as well. Apparently your blood mixed with Daemon's."

"Ok." Vali said.

"How about we eat?" Mrs. Hyoudou said.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali massaged Serenity's back and she moaned softly. Vali kissed her shoulder and she smiled softly. "Dadda." A voice said. Serenity and Vali froze as Persi said her second word. Serenity sat up and frowned. "Fox!" Persi pointed to her mother and Serenity was confused. She sat in front of Persi and Vali pulled Persi out of her play pen. She crawled over to her mother. "Fox." Serenity started to laugh and Vali chuckled as well.

"So cute." Vali said. Serenity continued to laugh as Persi started to giggle. The silver haired child stopped laughing as her mother started to cry. "What's wrong?"

"I wish she could meet my parents." Serenity sobbed. Vali's eyes softened and he held her. Persi did not like her mother crying at all. She huffed and crawled into her mother's lap.

"Momma." Serenity stopped as Persi called for her. She smiled through her tears and Vali laughed.

"She didn't like you crying." Serenity punched him and he yelped and Persi laughed.

"Oh Persi. I hope you don't suffer the same fate as your mother."

"What about me?" Vali complained.

"Why would you hurt her?" Serenity held the child out and yelped as a pair of wolf ears and tail appeared out of Persi's body. Serenity sighed as the silver tail wagged happily. Vali smiled and then frowned.

"This is going to be a problem." Serenity said. "We won't be able to take her out if these keep appearing." Vali took Persiphyna in his arms.

"I'm hungry." Vali said. Serenity glared at him. "We haven't had dinner and unless you want instant ramen again, cook dinner."

"Then learn to cook. Daddy needs to learn to cook when Mommy is busy doesn't he Persi?" Serenity cooed at Persi. She giggled in response.

"Fine." Vali said. "Then you're on diaper duty." Serenity took Persi and changed her diaper. Vali went to cook and Persi laughed happily as her mother's ear twitched. She was carried to the playpen and set in it. Serenity dragged the playpen in front of the kitchen door, causing Persi to squeal in delight. Serenity hummed as she went to help Vali start cooking.

"Honestly Vali, you should learn to cook more." Serenity said. Vali frowned as she teased him. She kissed him and he blushed. "C'mon you know I'm teasing."

"Shut it." Vali said. Serenity smirked.

"And what if I don't?"

"Mmm. You know the Hyoudous are coming to get Persi tonight. If you don't shut up I'll take you as soon as they take her."

"Vali." Serenity warned.

"Relax, she doesn't understand us."

"Fucks!" Persi yelled. Serenity sighed in defeat as Persi once again threw her toy out the playpen.

"Will you stop throwing your fox!?" Serenity snapped. Something emitted from her and Persi went silent. She stayed still and sat down.

"What was that?" Vali asked.

"It's the alpha instinct." Serenity said. "It happens when I get irritated." Persi stayed silent and she pouted. Vali put her fox toy in the pen and Persi giggled as he cooed at her. Serenity smiled as she saw Vali open up.