Chapter Four

Serenity was back home and sighed sadly. She missed sleeping next to Vali and his warmth. Issei was back to normal and was back to ignoring her as per usual. She heard her mom calling for her and went downstairs. "There you are. Do you need anything from the store?"

"Brownies." Serenity said. "I'm craving brownies. And more feminine products as well." Serenity said. She remembered her first period and Mrs. Hyoudou nodded.

"Your brother is still at school."

"I know." The younger girl had stayed home due to her being anemic. Mrs. Hyoudou kissed her forehead and went out to the store. Serenity walked upstairs and frowned. She left her door open. Why was it closed? She opened the door and squealed. Vali was lying down on the bed. Serenity rushed over to her boyfriend and jumped in his lap.

"I smell blood." Vali said. Serenity frowned and pulled her underwear off. Vali's eyes widened at the sight of a lot of blood. "Are you ok? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Serenity giggled at his worried state.

"You remind me of Issei." Serenity then explained to him about periods. Vali nodded and followed her to the bathroom. "I'll tell you about what happened during my first one."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up hurting. Her stomach hurt, and Issei was sleeping next to her. "Nii-san. My stomach hurts." Serenity said. The boy woke up, and the covers were thrown off. Blood covered the bed, and both teens screamed. Issei picked Serenity up and rushed out the door.

"Mom, we need to take Serenity to the hospital!" The boy was on the verge of tears. Mrs. Hyoudou looked in the bedroom and sighed. She went to explain to Issei that it was normal, but the teen was already half out the door. That's when she noticed how pale Serenity's lips were. She checked the sheets and frowned. That's when she grabbed her slippers and keys.

"Let's go see what's wrong with your sister." They drove to the hospital. When the nurse saw how pale Serenity was, she then took them to a room. The doctor came in and explained to them that Serenity was anemic and just happened to bleed heavily. He gave Serenity an IV filled with iron and aspirin. He also got her something warm to drink as well. Mrs. Hyoudou taught Serenity how to put pads on, and the girl put on a clean pair of underwear. Mrs. Hyoudou realized that she wasn't able to clean the old pair entirely, so she decided to throw it away at home.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali let out a laugh and kissed Serenity's shoulder. He was massaging her lower back and flipped her over. "You're so beautiful." Serenity pulled him down and kissed him. Vali pulled away when he sensed Issei approaching the house. "I have to go." Serenity pulled him down for one more kiss and whined. "I'll drop something off later." He kissed her goodbye, and Serenity grumbled when he left. Serenity went downstairs to see if her mom had returned, and she did. She was making brownies in the kitchen, and Serenity sat down. Mrs. Hyoudou set the bowl of leftover brownie mix in front of Serenity. Serenity ate it and moaned in delight. A hand reached for the spoon, and Serenity smacked it away. She noticed her brother whining.

"No." Serenity said.

"Why not?"

"Because you're not anemic." Mrs. Hyoudou said. Issei whined again, and Serenity finished the bowl. "I'll bring the brownies up for you when they cool off some, dear." Serenity nodded.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity walked back home from school. It had started to pour, and Serenity gave Issei her umbrella since he'd been home late. The girl got home, and her mother started ushering up to her room to take a hot bath. Serenity entered her room and noticed chocolates on the bed. She smiled and read the note. I'll see you an hour after you get off school. Serenity had stayed after school to tutor a kid and arms wrapped around her waist. She giggled when Vali groaned as his clothes got wet. "Hello, my little Treasure." Vali said.

"Want to take a bath with me?" Vali pulled her towards the bathroom and drew a warm bath. They both stripped, and Serenity blushed when she saw Vali naked.

"You didn't think this through, did you?" The silver haired demon asked. He was checking her out, and Serenity nodded.

"I mean, you're even more attractive." Serenity turned around and felt Vali press his naked body against hers. "He's bigger than I thought."

"Are you thinking naughty thoughts about me?" Serenity squeaked when she felt something hard poke her. "Shall I tell you what I've been thinking?" He whispered seductively in her ear. Serenity gulped and nodded. "I want to bend you over and fuck you till you can't walk."

"I thought you didn't care about sex?"

"I don't really care for it but I'm still a male. Plus how can I resist you when my draconic instincts are screaming at me to mark my mate."

"Mate?" Vali's eyes widened. He got in the tub and Serenity sat down in front of him.

"I was going to tell you when we finally had sex, but guess I accidentally thought it out loud." Vali frowned. Serenity moved forward and kissed him deeply. Vali kissed back and he leaned forward pressing Serenity's back against the cold tub. She let out a moan at the cold surface and Vali pulled away. Serenity held her hands to her mouth and blushed. Serenity whimpered and she started to feel heat traveling down to her core. Vali kissed her again, this time more needy. He wanted to hear that sound again.