Chapter Eleven

"Vali!" Serenity gasped sharply. The said silver haired demon smirked into her neck. His sharp canines grazed over the sensitive skin. Serenity moaned as he kept thrusting up into her. She was sitting on his lap and facing away from him.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. What a slut." The mirror in front of them showed how much a slut she really was. "Only for me though, right?"

"Yes." Serenity moaned. "I'm only a slut for you." She cummed hard.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up and groaned. She was sexually frustrated and having Vali haunt her dreams wasn't helping. Serenity got up and padded to where Vali was probably still working. He was busy planning what to do next. Serenity came into the study and Vali didn't look up. She got behind him and moved her hands down his torso. "Vali." Serenity whined.

"Not right now Puppy. I'm busy." Serenity groaned and sighed. She slipped her dress off and Vali frowned. "Puppy, it's not going to work." Serenity stomped her foot in frustration. She scoffed and took the paper in his hands.

"It's not going to work." Serenity said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's not going to work. Your plans, they're entirely useless." Serenity said. She had reviewed his plans before while he was sleeping and saw errors in each one. "You have to be quick on your feet and think properly. Making plans for the future isn't going to work. There's going to be something that's goes wrong. Best bet is to come up with plans when the time comes." She set the paper down. Serenity was a fast learner. Vali gathered the papers and threw them away. She was right. There was no use planning for things that may or may not happen. Serenity stretched and yelped as Vali pulled her onto the desk.

"I've been neglecting you haven't I?"

"Yes." Serenity pouted. "Your puppy has been so sexually frustrated that she's dreaming of you fucking her." Serenity rarely had sex dreams. Vali frowned. He wondered why he heard her cry out his name earlier. He stood up from his chair and kissed her. Serenity wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You're so good to me, Puppy." Vali said. Serenity kissed him and he happily returned the kiss. He quickly undid his belt and stripped himself. He laid her on the desk. She spread her legs and Vali kissed down her stomach.

"No. Inside." Serenity said. She was to horny to go through foreplay. She wanted him inside her right then and now. Vali laughed softly and entered her slowly. They both moaned softly. She wasn't the only one sexually frustrated. He hated the fact that he couldn't touch her. Especially when she moaned in her sleep. Not to mention the outfit he got her she wore around with his jacket. Vali started to move faster and he moaned. The girl under him moaned as he went faster. She whimpered as Vali fucked her faster. He kissed her neck and bit her. She cried out in pleasure. He fucked her faster and held her hips tighter. Serenity whimpered as she cummed. Vali cummed inside her and Serenity whined in disdain.

"I'm sorry Puppy." He kissed her neck. "I'm so sorry. I've ignored you and didn't bother paying attention to you at all. Let's go to bed hmm?"

"Ok." Vali pulled out of her and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and curled up next to her. They both fell asleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up before Vali. Her stomach growled and she went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. She started to cook and jumped when Vali wrapped his arms around her. Her shoulder was damp. "Vali?" Serenity ventured.

"Don't leave me." His voice was hoarse. "Please don't leave me."

"What's wrong?"

"You died." Vali said. "My grandfather killed you." Serenity couldn't move. Vali was holding her tightly.

"I'm ok." Serenity said. "After we eat we can cuddle." Serenity said. Vali happily nodded and she finished cooking. She made sushi and they both ate. She giggled as Vali pulled her upstairs. Vali buried his face in her chest. Serenity wrapped her arms around him. Vali soon fell asleep and had dreams of Serenity in a wedding dress. Serenity soon succumbed to Vali's warmth and fell asleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up to something licking her nose. She saw Albion sitting on her chest. Hr meowed and jumped off the bed. Serenity groaned as she got up from Vali's warmth. She glared as Ddraig and Cerberus were waiting by their empty food bowl. She filled the food bowls and let Cerberus. "Albion it is six in the morning. You could have waited until seven."

"What's going on?" Vali asked sleepily. He has followed Serenity craving her warmth.

"The kids are jackasses." Cerberus barked at the door. She rolled her eyes and let the dog out. Vali started to cook and Serenity waited. He soon made eggs and they both ate.

"I need you to come with me." Serenity tilted her head. "To train. To see how good you are with combat."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali was on the ground. Apparently Serenity had taken him down in seconds. She was sitting on his chest with her knees pressed against his arms. "Ok maybe you were trained."

"Azazel." Serenity said. "Plus I'm a werewolf." Vali understood. Werewolves were quite fast learners. Serenity hummed and got off of Vali. Vali quickly pinned her down and smirked.

"I got you." Vali said. He kissed her and she whined. "I love you so much."