Chapter Ten

Vali pinned Serenity down against the table. His instincts got the best of him, and it didn't help that Serenity was staring at him with that doe eyed look. Vali kissed her roughly, ready to make that dream of her's a reality. Serenity moaned as he flipped her around and flipped her skirt up, showing her perfect ass. Serenity's body went forward as Vali's hand came down onto her ass. She let out a yelp, and Vali watched her ass jiggle. He smirked and shook his head. He pulled her underwear down and saw how wet she was. "Look at you." Vali cooed. "So needy." He unzipped his jeans and shoved them down to his ankles. Serenity moaned as he thrusted into her. Vali moaned as she was warm and wet. He started to move, and Serenity was moaning. Vali smirked and kissed her shoulder. She was so tight. Serenity moaned as her body moved with each powerful thrust of his hips. The table creaked and groaned under the force. Serenity whimpered, and Vali sucked bruising hickeys on her shoulders.

"Vali." Serenity moaned. She cummed hard on his cock sending him over the edge. Vali pulled out and cummed on her back. He didn't want kids just yet. He still has dreams he wants to accomplish. "More." Serenity whimpered. Vali barely heard it.

"What was that?"

"More." Serenity said louder.

"Get on the floor." She got on the floor and Vali leaned over her and Serenity moaned as he entered her again. "You're lucky I'm still hard. Otherwise I would leave you here a sniveling mess.". Serenity moaned as Vali mercilessly thrusted into her. She moved with each powerful thrust of his hips. She was moaning loudly and Vali had to find something to shut her up. He kissed her and Serenity whimpered. She cummed again and Vali smirked. "Did you just squirt?"

"Vali." Serenity whined. He started to fuck her harder. He cummed inside her and bit her shoulder. He was drunk on his instincts and he marked her. A white dragon appeared on her back and the tail wrapped around her right thigh. Vali stopped moving completely and pulled out. He looked at Serenity who was panting. He noticed a tail on Serenity's thighs and Vali turned her around and saw a dragon tattoo on her back. He smiled and carried her to the bedroom. He wiped her clean and laid down next to her. Serenity curled up closer to the silver haired half demon. Vali fell asleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up before Vali, she noticed it was nighttime and got dressed. She went downstairs and made food and squeaked. Vali wrapped his arms around her waist. "Whatcha cookin?"

"Vali!" Serenity scolded. "Don't do that."

"Sorry." Vali said. He kissed her neck and Serenity giggled. Vali was showing her his vulnerable side and was happy.

"I am making Pizza."

"Pizza?"

"Homemade pizza. With tomato bacon and parmesan cheese." Serenity said. She giggled as Vali kissed her neck. Serenity moaned as he sucked a hickey on her neck. "I have to cook."

"It's not everyday I get horny." Vali said. Serenity moaned as his hands moved down into her underwear. She gripped the edge of the counter as his fingers rubbed her clit. "Put the pizza in the oven." Serenity put the pizza in the oven and moaned as Vali pushed her up onto the counter. Serenity moaned as he pulled her underwear down. Vali was already nude and hard. Serenity moaned as he fucked her hard. She whimpered as he gripped her hips tightly. Serenity moaned as she cummed and Vali kissed her. He cummed inside her. "I want to breed you."

"Keep your kinks out of this." Serenity soad. "You're going to get me pregnant. As much as I want a kid with you, not yet."

"I know." Vali pulled out and the timer went off. Serenity got off the counter and Vali watched his cum drip down her thighs. Serenity took the pizza out and moaned at the smell. She turned around and Vali was gone. She let the pizza cool and heard the shower running.

"Vali?" She heard groaning and she opened the door. She opened the shower curtain and Vali had his hand around his cock. She smirked and stripped.

"What are you- ughh." Vali moaned as Serenity licked his cock.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity sat down and ate the pizza. Vali wanted ramen and was eating it in front of her. Serenity smirked as Vali blushed. "You know I feel happy that I'm the only girl that can make you work hard." Vali blushed harder. Serenity finished the pizza and went upstairs.

"Where are you going?"

"Upstairs to bed."

"I'll join you when I'm done." Vali said. Serenity got upstairs and laid down. Vali cleaned the bowl and went upstairs. Serenity was completely naked and turned around. Vali went scarlet as he realized the outfit on the bed. It was the pajama set that he got Serenity. She put it on and Vali blushed.

"It's comfortable and airy." Serenity smiled.

"The blue compliments your skin."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah." Serenity smirked.

"Do you want to take it off me?"

"Yes." Serenity got on her knees and Vali smirked. "You know I'm in a rut right?" Serenity nodded.

"Yes." She said, "That's why you're so horny this week. It is spring." Serenity pulled his pants down and pulled out his cock. "Look at this. It's eight inches and hard already." Vali blushed. Serenity licked the bottom and Vali moaned.

"Get on your hands and knees." Serenity listened. She yelped as Vali spanked her. Serenity whimpered when he started to fuck her hard.

"Vali." Vali kissed her neck. Serenity whimpered as Vali fucked her for a while. She would not be able to walk in the morning.