Chapter Seventeen

Serenity woke up, and she stretched. She felt the arm around her stomach tighten. She heard the door open and saw her mom, Azazel, and Asia. "Why do I have the feeling that Vali is under the sheets?" Azazel asked. Vali's eyes opened, and he sat up. The sheets fell, and Mrs. Hyoudou frowned at the hickeys that covered Serenity's stomach. "Honestly, you two can't stay away from each, can you?" Azazel said. "Come on, Vali." He frowned as Vali snuggled closer to Serenity.

"It's custom for werewolves to mark their mates the night before the day of the wedding." Daemon said.

" Where did you come from!?" Azazel jumped. "Come on, Vali!"

"Vali, go on. Or else you'll never get to see me in my wedding dress." Vali got up and followed Azazel. Serenity got up, and they went and got her hair done. Serenity saw Persi, who was now three, and she reached her hands out to her daughter.

"Momma." Persi giggled.

"Are you ready to see momma look pretty?" Asia asked. Persi giggled, and Serenity put on the dress.

"Momma is pretty." Persi looked at her mother in awe. Serenity smiled, and she saw a pair of white flats. Serenity for the life of her couldn't wear heels. She put them on, and she smiled. Persi giggled as she walked around.

"Well, Persi, let's make you pretty too!" Serenity giggled. She got Persiphyna's dress out.

"Mommy, how do I look?" Persi asked her mother.

"Perfect." Serenity brushed her silver hair, and Persi giggled.

"Do you think Daddy will look pretty too?" Persi asked.

"It's handsome, and yes, I think he will. Now, after this, when Momma and Daddy go on their honeymoon, you have to behave for grandma and grandpa. If you do, Vali and I will give you a sibling." Serenity pinched her cheeks.

"Ok, momma." They had waited till Persi was three to get married. Serenity smiled as she remembered Vali's nervousness when he proposed. Serenity got up, and she saw her bouquet.

"You look so pretty." Mrs. Hyoudou cried. "Your brother has all these girls, and he can't get laid." Serenity laughed

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali was more nervous than Serenity was. What if she didn't want to marry him? What if she runs away? Will something bad happen to them? Azazel frowned as he saw Vali walking around nervously. He had a white suit on, and his vest was unbuttoned. He did it because Serenity didn't mind it.

"Vali?" Daemon asked. The black dragon would be the one to walk Serenity down the aisle. It was royal werewolf tradition that the dragon of nightmares would walk the princess down the aisle. When Serenity marries Vali, she'll become Queen Serenity. He heard the name Queen Serenity before.

"What if something goes wrong!?" Vali freaked out.

"There's guards everywhere." Azazel said. They were in Okinawa because Serenity was a werewolf. They were getting married where her parents got married. Vali shook his thoughts away and went to the place. He saw a bunch of Werewolves around. Of course, they would be here. Their leader was getting married.

"Hello, Lord Lucifer." A werewolf greeted. Vali nodded. "Lady Fujakante is on her way." Vali froze, and Issei laughed. They prepared, and he stood at the base of a cherry blossom tree. He smiled when he saw Persi come down. She smiled when she saw her Daddy.

"Daddy!" Persi giggled. "Mommy looks really pretty!"

"Yes, I bet she does." Vali looked up, and his jaw fell open.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity saw Daemon, and he had his wings out. Her ears and tail were out as well. Persi walked first, and Serenity giggled as she heard her daughter. "Daddy! Mommy looks really pretty!" That was her cue. Serenity started to walk, and she was nervous on the inside.

"Yeah, I bet she does." Vali never finished his sentence because his mouth was wide open. Serenity giggled softly as Daemon walked her down. Sakura blossoms stuck to the bottom of her dress. She was handed to Vali, and he had tears in his eyes. "You're so pretty." Vali whispered.

"And you're so handsome."

"Today we mark the day that Princess Serenity Fujakante becomes Queen Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer. Vali Lucifer will be King Vali Lucifer, and they will rule over the Werewolves. Today also marks the day that Persiphyna Fujakante-Lucifer will become Princess Persiphyna Fujakante-Lucifer. Is there any objection to this?" Serenity's heart hammered, and she sighed in relief.

"Vali Lucifer, do you take Serenity Fujakante to be your mate and protect her with your life?"

"I do."

"Serenity Fujakante, do you take Vali Lucifer to be your mate and serve him mind, body, and soul?"

"I do?" Serenity was confused at the statement.

"What do you mean to serve me?" Vali asked.

"It's a Werewolf custom." The werewolf whispered. "Her body, mind, and soul belong to you."

"Then I do." Serenity said more confidently.

"Then you may kiss to unite this union." Serenity was dipped and kissed, and there were a lot of claps.

"That was my mistake." Daemon said. "Serenity was raised with humans. I thought that she knew."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

It is now time for the coronation." Daemon said. There were a bunch of howls. "Persiphyna Katerina Fujakante-Lucifer," Persi squeaked and hid behind her mother. Serenity laughed softly and crouched down.

"It's ok." She guided the little Werewolf in front of her.

"Since you are only three and your mother is well alive, you do not have to accept this." Daemon said. "Do you accept becoming Princess Persiphyna Fujakante-Lucifer?"

"I do." Persi said.

"Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer, do you accept becoming Queen Serenity Fujakante-Lucifer?"

"I do." Serenity said.

"Vali Lucifer, do you accept becoming King Vali Lucifer?"

"I do."

"I now present the King and Queen of the Werewolves." All the Werewolves howled at the moon. Serenity held Vali's hand, and she smiled.

"We should stay for the festival." Vali said. Serenity smiled, and she pulled him into a kiss.