4: Start of preparation

Nagisa was shock to see Karma waiting for him in front of his dorm house. He chuckles to see his handsome face just shining under the sun. The two had different school, but they have always been in contact to each other and gradually, confessed to each other.

“It's like a typical childhood friends to lover troupe!” Nagisa thought and chuckle.

“Oi! What are you laughing?” Karma asks as Nagisa smile.

“Nothing! I didn't know you'll go here when you came from Tokyo!” Nagisa said. Karma grins as he put his arms around Nagisa's neck.

“Who cares! It's been a while since we had some touchy moments, hehe!” Nagisa peak to Karma who had his devilish expression again and sigh.

“Fine! Fine! Let's go to Shizuoka Prefecture, then!” Karma nodded and pull Nagisa to his embrace.

“This wasn't cool, but… I missed you…” Karma whispers while hugging him. Nagisa smile and look to Karma.

“I miss you too. We have 1 month and 2 weeks together again with others! It's been a while since we saw each other. I wonder how they are?” He said. Karma just pull him to the train station and didn't reply for so long.

“They are capable enough, don't worry!” He said with a smile. Nagisa could see, Karma did change a lot since then. They have been all through a lot since AC Project and all of them only made them have this strong bond.

--*--

The train ride is quiet, but it wasn't uncomfortable and awkward. In fact, he felt nice. Karma even sleep in his shoulder before they stop in their destination. The two hold each other's hands and went in front of UA where they saw Kanzaki, Okuda, Maehara, Okajima and Nakamura.

He laughed to see how Nakamura scolded the fact that Okajima bring some perverted magazine. But Okajima told him that it was Koro-sensei's favorite Magazine, so he brings it with them.

This earns this more scolding by Nakamura. Maehara is just laughing at the side while Okuda and Kanzaki is trying to stop them.

They are all in their school's uniform and all of them are wearing different one, so in other's perspective, it was certainly weird.

“Hey everyone!” Nagisa happily shouted. All of their attention when to them as Nakamura look at them mischievously.

“Oh! One of our couples is already here! Did you do some lovey-dovey moments when you meet again! Come on! Tell me!” Nakamura squeals as she looks at them, which makes Nagisa blush in embarrassment. Karma also join Nakamura in teasing him and even shamelessly lie to what he did.

“Do you know, I even bring some female clothes for Nagi-chan and Izu-kun!” Nagisa heard from Karma earning him some punch from embarrassed Nagisa. He knew, the two is planning something against him and Izuku.

“Gu-guys! Stop it! There are already staring at us!” Okuda anxiously said, putting her two hands closely together in her mouth. She was looking left and right.

“Who cares?” Karma devilishly said, earning him a pinch to his ear.

“No more mess to create, Karma-kun!” Nagisa said. Karma just grumpily let Nagisa pull him as he cross his arms.

After 30 minutes, they all got together again. Some were talking, laughing and catching up. All of them went there in Uniform as they wait in front of UA. Some bystander is even confused why they are all there waiting. That's until Aizawa Shouta with Katsuki and Izuku went to them.

“Oi! It's been a while! How are you!” Karma immediately goes to Katsuki and put his arms to his shoulder.

“Fu-- off!” Katsuki said, brushing off his arm.