17: Day 3: Schemes

Katsuki and Izuku were in disguise. Katsuki chose the hair color of brown and wore glasses, while Izuku choose a white hair and red eyes. Both wore a disguise inspired with their father.

Hitoshi just pony tailed his gravity defying hair while putting a hoodie

Hitoshi just pony tailed his gravity defying hair while putting a hoodie. This way, nobody from the heroes will recognize him.

The villain team happily went to the amusement park first. They enjoy the rides there and just eat together when the lunch came.

After three hours, Itona, Mei, Hayami, and Yoshida join them. Inasa and Camie decided to check the mall while the former big three choose to navigate. It's pretty calm among their group and didn't even put some effort for today's day. Those objective they manage to do is only a bonus.

"It's been a while since I relax like this!" Kayano said, clearly enjoying herself eating some Burger.

"Agree! There are numerous things to do in our school! This game allows us to rest. Our lessons are pretty hard too. It's also a bit irritating because the school is not as enjoyable as the one we have back in 3-E!" Kataoka said and smile. Most of them agree with it as they reminisce the past.

They all couldn't help but to smile, remembering all the happy memories they had with Koro-sensei.

"Why not watch those film you did in your class? Or just take a look at your yearbook again," Katsuki said, unamused to them.

"That's a great idea! Let's watch it later!" Kurahashi said while clapping.

"We will! What do you think, boys?" Hara asked. The boys just agree since they wanted to relax a bit too.

"Toxic (Hitoshi)?" Izuku ask and Hitoshi look to him.

"Are you ready for later?" He asked. Hitoshi smile and nodded.

"Yeah, the event will start later at 5 pm. I'm sure some hero team will be there. Null (Isogai), and Luckster (Yada) will also help me when it happens so don't worry," Hitoshi said as Izuku smile. Hitoshi's blood can't help but to pump up.

He will do a risk objective together with Isogai. Telling his identity in heroes will serve its purpose for today.

Not only they intended to slap them with the reality, the three mastermind still wasn't contented to the humiliation that the heroes leader felt.