6: Last Two days

A week later, all of them had been working together under Karasuma and Irina's guidance. Sometimes Lovro will join their training and all in all, most of them are slowly getting in shape.

Their quirk training also had more intensity. Sage, Hitoshi, and Mei acquire above-average skills for gun shooting. They weren't as good as everyone whose monster that could aim with so much precise. Katsuki already had these skills, since he also somehow got force to know the AC Project. Class 3-E's class is whole day, while Katsuki's class is only 3 fourth of the time of Izuku's classes.

He proved to be really useful in Assassination Classroom Project, so he could occasionally join them. Hitoshi, Sage, and Mei are a bit overwhelmed to their training regimen, but certainly, they actually got result.

Mei also train in form of Self Defense just in case there will be an infiltration to their main base. Ritsu manage to have a copy of the detailed map of the fake city.

Izuku actually sneak out with Hazama, Kanzaki, Itona, and Sugino to the fake city to find a good Base for them and to manage to put some of their weapons and equipments.

After finding a good base, all of them started to create their control room. Thanks to their quirks.

Hazama's quirk is Black. She could make herself entirely black, as well as those who she wanted to make black. It only works to a living creature. It's good for night infiltration like what they did, but Hazama cannot make them entirely invisible.

Kanzaki's quirk is connect, she'd be able to connect to all kinds of technology and can understand how they work. It's also the reason she likes video games. But it's extremely useless in both defensive and offensive attacks. And before Izuku analyze her quirk, she deemed it useless.

Sugino's quirk is Sharp night vision. It's like Mei's Zoom, but he could only use it in night. It was deemed as villainous for some reason, he doesn't know.

And Itona's quirk is quite useful in support course, which is process. It allows him to know how the process of making things he touched.

Sugino, and Hazama work together for them to be able to infiltrate inside, then Kanzaki and Itona is the one who assemble the computers Izuku brought with them. Then, when they finish assembling it, Izuku program it and let Ritsu to take over the Computer and Control giving instruction to collect the data of the camera that UA put in the Fake city.

Izuku could see that they are polishing the fake city and make it somewhat livable. There are some constructions and Izuku could see it process.

“Let's go back!” The four nodded and immediately relied on Sugino and Hazama.

--*--

“Just what the fu--!” Terasaka shouted. Muramatsu and Yoshida immediately try to stop Terasaka from smashing the laptop.

“Get the fu-- away from me! I'll beat them now!” Terasaka angrily said. Even the others are also angry, looking at the laptop.

Why? Because when Nakamura told Ritsu they wanted to know what the hero team is doing in speed run, Ritsu did it gladly. And by the time that they're looking to it, all they saw is heroic class student is taunting them, sometimes arguing between two classes. Fighting for more superior authority to one another. That's practically their first three days.

In day four, class 3-A celebrate someone's birthday. It wasn't that bad until when Ritsu stop the fast-forward. All they heard is class 3-A and 3-B taunting and insulting Bakugou. Both Bakugou and Terasaka exploded, but good thing is Hitoshi manage to brainwashed Katsuki.

“Are they serious?” Okano ask in disbelief.

“This will be their fall if UA continue them to behave like this!” Hara said and sigh.