5: Discussion and Planning

After everyone clean and decorate their new dorm, some of them decided to warm up. Izuku told Katsuki and Hitoshi to actually take a spar to some former Class 3-E. And most of them gladly teach the two some good fighting techniques and even some useful advice.

All in all, their first day is pretty eventful and definitely a productive day.

Izuku, Karma, and Nagisa are all in the common room, all reading the rules and mechanics of the test. Karma certainly finding some rules to bend and loopholes that putted to the manual.

“This is pretty contradicting…” Nagisa said, and the two went to him.

“Where?” Izuku asks as Nagisa pointed.

“One of the objectives under difficult is “sabotage the other team by making their 4 objectives.” this would fall out in easy task if not for these rules!” Nagisa flip the book in rules and pointed out rules.

The team would not be allowed to do any villainous objectives for hero teams and heroic objectives for villain, or they will have their points reduced to their overall score

“How are we supposed to do this?” Nagisa ask.

“Indeed its tricky!” Karma said, and looking to the rules and objectives repeatedly.

“Well…” The two looks to Izuku, who's grinning.

“Do you have a solution?” Karma ask. Izuku nodded and pointed out another two objectives.

“Make ¥10,000 for span of two weeks and buy a stock in market?” Nagisa ask when it pointed out.

“Ahhh! I see… I did overlook the rules!” Karma chuckle.

“Do you have someone from business course?” Karma ask Izuku grin because he already knew that Karma get what he was thinking.

“Still don't get it,” Nagisa said and frown.

“Simple, we will create an alter ego. Another identity out of our villain identity. A businessman. Using this identity, we could take this objective to them!” Karma said and pointed out some objective of Hero Team.

Create a Fundraiser for Mustafu Orphanage

Donate in charity

Have partnership in the biggest support tech company

Accept an interview from media

“Why does this test become more and more like a mind game?” Nagisa ask, which makes Karma and Izuku laugh.

“Because it is. They base this test to the old system. Meaning, the Rat made this as realistic as possible. Just look at how wide the participant is. All the business course, support course, and even General Education course will partake the test. Some of them acquire a role like police officers, councils, medias, even the hospitals and businesses will be open inside,” Karma explain. Just looking at the objectives, he was sure of it.

“As you can see, in objectives, this is what occur before. And the fact that we have experience in the field, particularly in underground, makes us a villain with wits and system. Some villain organization before that we partake to destroy!” Izuku said as Nagisa soak all the information immediately.

“I see… So Nezu wanted this to happen not just for them to learn a lesson how hard becoming a hero but also open their eyes on how the society could be cruel…” Nagisa concluded.

“Indeed! And, I'm quite curious to this civil bot… Do you think it will be good if we create some sort of narration?” Izuku asked.

“Yeah! That's good idea. We can manipulate this test a bit. Like the Demon City. We can base the narration there!” Karma suggested.