46: Day 7: Victory

After Karma, Nagisa, Inasa, and Shoto distance themselves, it was only Kendo, Izuku, Katsuki and Hitoshi in the place.

"I need to be wary with Shinsou's brainwash. Don't give reply to him, its too dangerous! Bakugou is also a powerful opponent, specially his control with his explosion. I don't know that much with this green haired guys..." Kendo thought calculating the possible escape she could do.

She also knew that in their 3 vs 1 battle, she will be immediately lost. Kendo didn't know what is Izuku's quirk. But she knew being one of the strategist of Villain Team, he is smart than the rest.

"Such a pity right? Don't know students of UA saw what you did? Sacrifing your fellow members for your own selfish way, what do you think will happen the moment this will end?" Izuku said with a smirk.

Kendo could feel that the place become cold. She also saw in her peripheral that Shoto is also fighting with three people and it looks like they are toying them.

"Was it unfair that you're fighting a girl, on three versus  1? You all really willing to play dirty!" Kendo said with mockery.

"We are villain, what do you expect? We play fair? Oh honey, thats not how it works!" Izuku sassily said while grinning.

Katsuki then blow up Kendo. He was grinning then give a middle finger to Kendo.

"That a fu--ing gender base double standard bitch! Don't appear fu--ing weak in front of my eyes. Want me to remind you what I did to pink cheeks back in first year?" Katsuki ask with grinning. Kendo was taken a back that her plan didn't work.

"Tch!" Kendo enlarge her fist and destroy the ground. The impact was big but not big enough to reach the battle at the other side.

Kendo uses the small debris as her weapon. Using the speed of her hand, she throw it towards the three. Izuku didn't even need to move. Then he put more weight to debris that Kendo couldn't lift it anymore.

"Wh-what? I... I thought your quirk is teleportation!" Kendo shouted.

"Are you dumb? Since when did Cryptid told you his quirk is teleportation? You just assume!" Shinsou said. Kendo gritted her teeth trying to formulate a plan.

But before she could even think, Bakugou and Izuku gave her a multiple blast of Fire.

"Hehe! I really love using your explosions!" Izuku said as he started to popped up small exoplosion from his hand.

Its a big insult for her. That she was only being toyed by them. So she attack withojt thinking. Hitoshi smirk and captured her. Then flip him landing her feet first then her back.

"It seems like you forgot you have 3 opponents!" Hitoshi ask with a grin. Kendo use her double jumbo fist. both her hands at normal size, then strikes her enemy with them, activating her Quirk just before impact to maximize damage.

But the punches she did is too slow to the three even if the speed of Kendo's punches is too fast already for average person. She gritted her teeth because she's unable to even hit anyone of them.

"You're too proud of your quirk Kendo-san... What if we permanently take it from you?" Izuku ask with a grin. He created a gun out of his skin and put it. Drugs that will make Kendo temporarily use her quirk.

Its like the quirk erasing bullet but this is only temporarily. It was created by Takebayashi, Okuda, and Izuku. With the experiment, they don't need someones blood just to create it.

"This bullet is inspired by the Quirk Erasing Bullet. We created our own but this time, we don't need someone's blood! Its permanent so the moment this bullet catch you is the moment you're quirk will disappear forever!" Izuku grin. Katsuki immediately propel himself and engage a battle with Kendo, distracting her in any possible way saw she wouldn't focus with Izuku.