13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst

Karma know he is smart. Most people know it, but occasionally, he knew those people outside Class 3-E sometimes underestimate him. Just like his parents…

Karma comes from a wealthy family, as his parents are successful financial day traders. They are “free people” who spend most of their time traveling around the world, and as a result, they spend little time with Karma.

For a long time, Karma had been a rebellious student with a problematic attitude. It's the reason he was transfer in Class 3-E. He doesn't care at all.

Certainly, because his parents are always away, he had the whole house on his own. Of course, being with only employees surrounding him, Karma always felt bored. So, he decided to explore his parent's room.

He didn't know he will find out something that will change his life.

He was adopted…

Not only that, but he felt angry towards his parents, he felt angry towards the two who adopted him. And he felt angry to himself for some reason.

Karma keep himself quiet to the matter. There are numerous things that need to be worry more than his problem. But this issue affects his middle term test.

Koro-sensei manage to immediately saw the sudden change of Karma's attitude after getting the test. Even Izuku and Nagisa is getting suspicious to him. He is getting frustrated and with the self investigation he was doing, he was close to found out what really happen.

The night after getting the test, a nurse call him and found out something. When he decided to go, he saw Nagisa, Izuku, and Koro-sensei under disguise following him.

He just sighs and together with the three, he found out what really happen.

Rei Todoroki, was already in verge of insanity in the time she was bearing the two of them. The nurse told them that Rei wanted to hide the fact that she was bearing two children. And the time that they are born, Rei informed the Nurse that she needs to put Karma on adoption. His parents were there, and her adopted mother couldn't bear a child.

They need a successor, so they choose him. He felt mad at the same time hurt. Why was he the one that has to go? Why did his mother want to give him up?

He felt his anger rise until Koro-sensei talk to him if he already knew why his mother wanted to give him up.

Koro-sensei found where Rei is and ask her personally, Rei begs him not to go back to their toxic family and told him all the things happen. He can't find a fault to the woman who bore him. At the same time, his anger towards Enji grew.

Now, seeing his Little Twin Brother acting like their father, enrage him. It's also the reason he was the one who handles Shoto in this battle. Karma's quirk is Temperature manipulation.

His quirk is like an invisible version of Shoto's quirk. It looks useless and weak, but actually strong. Because his control over his quirk is perfect. He could control who will feel the temperature change, and his radius is already at 2 km.

He can change the temperature at will and even use it with his fighting style. Just imagine how bitch it was to fight under a place where one second is too cold, and the other second is too hot. The body will react with the sudden change and Karma definitely use it a lot.

One of the reasons why he had a good control is one of his quirk training is to provide a right amount of temperature in the whole Assassination classroom. He is their human air conditioner and heater. Not that he complains, I mean all of them are gaining something to that training.

Karma started to investigate more about his father, and now he had enough materials to bring him down. He talks to Dabi about it and both wanted to bring him down with elegance.