32: Day 5: The Talk

The heroes just finished their lunch. Momo and Kendo was now ready to talk with Mei and Itona.

They went to the lobby and as usual, the front desk greeted them and told them to go at the floor where the two is.

They went to the floor and found themselves to a lab. Momo attempts to touch something but someone slap her hand. He jump in scare because she didn't realize someone is near to her.

"Don't touch anything here its dangerous when you don't have any Engineering background!" Itona said.

"So-sorry..." Momo murmur.

"Why did you want another appointment? Did any of our gears malfunction?" Itona ask her. Theres a clear mockery in Itona's eyes and no one even see it.

No one will no that two of the gears they give is sabotage. Specially they let the police to investigate rather than them. If they are the one that investigate the two early kills, they will found it out. But because the police was assign to the investigation, he was sure Kimura or Isogai will get rid the evidence that their support gears was sabotage.

"No! No! No! Its not!' Kendo immediately said. Mei is still busy in making some support items thats came from Izuku. So Mei didn't join the conversation.

"You can sit there first, I can't go to the office because Hatsume might do another explosion. Thats the last thing I want to happen!" Itona said. The two nodded and went to the chair that Itona is pertaining to. Itona check Mei first. Since first day of the preparation, the two get along. Sometimes Itona is really blunt towards Mei but Mei didn't mind.

He taught Mei a lot and Mei absorb it like a sponge. Indeed, Itona had more experience to the field than Mei. They are like having a mentor mentee relationship. Terasaka didn't even gets jealous because all their topic will only be within the field of inventing.

After that, he went where the two is.

"Speak why are you here. I don't like wasting my time the most!" Itona bluntly said. The two gulp but nodded.

"Mr... Uhm..." Itona look at them intently.

"Seriously? I'm Itona Horibe!" Itona said. The two look at him awkwardly. They should already knew his name specially if you want to ask someone a favor.

"Itona-san, Hatsume-san told our co-worker about having a connection to 3-E. Uhm.. We would like to talk to them for a bit..." Kendo said and forcably smile in front of Itona.

Itona wasn't dumb not to see it but didn't comment anything.

"And why would I? Our client's information is something we take care of. We could not just give them to you if it wasn't an emergency. Normally, we really wouldn't give it to anyone. But you have an authority to ask. As long as you could provide me a good reason to give you some contact to 3-E, then I'll give it to you..." Itona said. He use some word manipulation to the conversation. Letting then thought he was just force.

Its a plan after all... He can't let them just think that the two of them is directly members of 3-E. It would become a disaster.

"Don't come back here if they refuse, the last thing I wanted is to mess with 3-E!" Itona look to them and give the two a devilish smile. The two felt shiver but tried to maintain their composture.

The two gave Itona a reasonable so he sigh and give Karma a call. Karma told them to meet them in the nearby restaurant and told them to ask the reservation.

"Chaos told me to meet you in the nearby restaurant. Go to the Food Lane and the first restaurant you'll see in the entrance was that restaurant," Itona said.