27: Day 4: They fall again

There is an eerily silence between 3 pm to 7 pm, which only makes Momo and Kendo felt there is something wrong.

Momo and Kendo also stay vigilant but makes everyone take a rest a bit because the two have a feeling they will need a lot of energy later.

This time is a calm before storm period. And the two will work hard for this time.

Their plan was simple, act as if they are an alley to 3-E later. They need to show at least to the civilian that the heroes and 3-E is now working together. The two knew that physical attack is not the good opinion right now.

They also ask for an appointment to Hatsume Industry tomorrow. The two was restless. And when 6 pm arrive after they eat, everyone is un their gear now.

"Remember to not attack anyone from villain team. For now we need to strenghten up our public opinion. Without this, we cannot do anything as we don't have much information against them. And I think they already had our information because of their preparation. Taking risk is the only thing we could do now. This is our chance to turn the table so please don't mess up," Momo said to all of them.

"Why would we need to follow your plan? Its not like your a leader!" Monoma grunted.

"Shut up, Monoma! This is not the right time to argue anymore! Remember our grade was also at stake here. Yes we done a lot for our task but as of now, we are performing horribly!" Kendo said. Monoma groan in protest but didn't comment anything.

"Welder-san, please guide us thru the computer. Work with Earphone jack and Tentacole! You two, please collect every information regarding if theres a big movement outside or not!" Momo commanded. The two nodded too.

"We already lost! I know they already know this, the visitation of Cryptid-san a while ago will serve irs purpose later," Shoji thought.

The two keep on giving command when Shoto enters the room irritated.

"What are you doing?" Shoto ask coldly.

"We are preparing to the possible waves of the villain's activity like the second day!" Momo said. Shoto glare to her but this time, Momo didn't buckle up.

"Did I give any command to all of you to even move?" Shoto ask coldly and intently glare to Momo. But this time, instead of cowering like she always do to those who's stronger than her, she equally give Shoto a glare which taken him a back in shock.

"First of all, you are inactive after your fight with Chaos, with your status even if you are the leader, the second in command that you assign will gain the authority to command the group. By default since the preparation, it was me who did the second in command's role thus giving me the authority. Second, Battle Fist as your co-leader also give me an authority to handle the group, so my command is valid equally to yours!" Moko explain. Shoto compose himself and felt more irritated when Momo talk back to her.

"Are you talking back to me?" He ask coldly, clearly challenging the confidence of Momo right now.

But Momo keeps on hearing Izuku's voice.

"Nah! Uh! Uh! Don't cry, you're more useful than any of your team mates combine, you need confidence but not, those confidence you had before, oh god!" Izuku said.

"Right... I need a confidence for my team mate. If I keep on cowering to him, I am no leader! I am the president our our class!" She thought.

"Yes! I'm challenging you! Let me remind you, I am still the president of our class! You might be one of the powerful duo, it doesn't mean you authority was higher than mine when you don't have official titles. By looking like that, you're not challenging my position as the second in command but my position in class. Why? Are you getting cocky because you always gets away to any of our power before?" Momo chuckle coldly. Shoto was ready to slap Momo but Iida and Kendo stop it.